SOLD / FOUND Tekin RX8 Gen3 / 2000KV truck/buggy combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Licklobster

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
This was in a slider I bought, I'm a hobbywing guy, so want to move it to match my other trucks

roll_bar_2_31dda4fd4007e1002bfe6762f45d594462628c01.jpg

1692651812706.jpeg

$240 shipped anywhere in the US, or will trade for equivalent 2050-2250KV hobbywing G2S combo. Has the power switch wires soldered together to eliminate switch. In good condition with fat wires and oneup bullet ends. Will sell ESC alone for 150 shipped.

Last edited:
This was in a slider I bought, I'm a hobbywing guy, so want to move it to match my other trucks

roll_bar_2_31dda4fd4007e1002bfe6762f45d594462628c01.jpg

View attachment 318421

$240 shipped anywhere in the US, or will trade for equivalent 2050-2250KV hobbywing G2S combo. Has the power switch wires soldered together to eliminate switch. In good condition with fat wires and oneup bullet ends.
Really feel like HW is superior to Tekin? I’m not being facetious I’m really asking… i’ve been wanting a high end sensored set up for a long time now for both 10th and 8th

2050, as in the thread title
Dude my bad , I looked quick.
Really feel like HW is superior to Tekin? I’m not being facetious I’m really asking… i’ve been wanting a high end sensored set up for a long time now for both 10th and 8th
For racing Id say Tekin all day Bashing HW especially the G2 series is ridiculous , I have 4s and 6s combos and there amazing

No, they're more or less equal. It's preference as to whose features you like more. My main race truck is HW, and it doesn't make sense for the backup truck to not be HW as well.

No, they're more or less equal. It's preference as to whose features you like more. My main race truck is HW, and it doesn't make sense for the backup truck to not be HW as well.
My main race rig is HW XRUN not max series completely different my opinion max is made to bash . Tekin is straight race DNA 🧬 . I understand why you’d want to swap to keep things the same
How old is the combo & would you consider $180 shipped ? I’m looking to stuff this combo in a 12 year old Duratrax that for some reason I just love on the track

Last edited:
Main truck is a xerun g2s plus comp. No thx on the 180. Combo is ~6 months old.

Thanks brotha , it’s a hard pass for anything over 180 shipped with a 6 month combo, that’s endless packs . Offer stands if you change your mind

My main race rig is HW XRUN not max series completely different my opinion max is made to bash . Tekin is straight race DNA 🧬 . I understand why you’d want to swap to keep things the same
How old is the combo & would you consider $180 shipped ? I’m looking to stuff this combo in a 12 year old Duratrax that for some reason I just love on the track
I’ll do 181

No personal experience with Tekin, but many regard them to be the best in a race environment. My LHS guy has a few trophies, and he says if you want to race and win there’s no substitute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back