Mojave Tips for Your Mojave 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somehow that place looks so familiar to me. :unsure:
Are you from NYC?
Nice tips.
You have much exper. with your 4s Mojo. and know its limits. Same tips pretty much apply to even my 6s Mojave. I drive my 6s more to scale. It isn't a "send it" type of rig. Even the 6s version.
Nice video.
I found modding in an actual Lexan Windshield from "sheet" Lexan, keeps the nose from lifting more so. What I did. I left the side windows Open for air relief.
:cool:

Last edited:
Somehow that place looks so familiar to me. :unsure:
Are you from NYC?
Nice tips.
You have much exper. with your 4s Mojo. and know its limits. Same tips pretty much apply to even my 6s Mojave. I drive my 6s more to scale. It isn't a "send it" type of rig. Even the 6s version.
Nice video.
I found modding in an actual Lexan Windshield from "sheet" Lexan, keeps the nose from lifting more so. What I did. I left the side windows Open for air relief.
:cool:
Yup, born and bred NYer. Right here in Manhattan. That's riverside park about 105th street.

I'm finding more green places to run my rigs here in the city. Just sometimes where you want to run, so do the dogs 😄

Nice idea for a windshield!
😄

I new it 100%.
Upper West side on the Hudson. Riverside park? South of the GW Bridge. I actually bashed there somewhere a few times years back. I think with my MT410 if I am correct. I just happened to be around there and had my MT410 in my trunk. And thought it would great there. I sometimes travel with a rig and a pack. You never know when you find a nice spot. Dogs get all crazy when they see RC's.:)

Last edited:
I new it 100%.
Upper West side on the Hudson. Riverside park? South of the GW Bridge. I actually bashed there somewhere a few times years back. I think with my MT410 if I am correct. I just happened to be around there and had my MT410 in my trunk. And thought it would great there. I sometimes travel with a rig and a pack. You never know when you find a nice spot. Dogs get all crazy when they see RC's.:)
Check out the other spot I just came back from here. We need a thread with all nyc spots 🤔

How’s that cheap light bar holding up, looking for something for visibility during night SCT racing that can withstand an occasional crash.

Back