Grom Tire options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldendrakester

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Talion EXB
Are there any alternate tire options? Preferably 10-15mm larger and under $40-$50.
So far I've put some lightning epx drift tires and those are fun to drift it with.

Are there any alternate tire options? Preferably 10-15mm larger and under $40-$50.
So far I've put some lightning epx drift tires and those are fun to drift it with.
Maybe the tires from the Lc Racing EMB-MT or EMB-T. I'm not sure what the outer diameter is off the top of my head and I won't be home for a few hours from the looks of things. But I can get them for you then.

I think 90-100 mm tires would fit perfectly, as I have some sitting around. They are off a Walmart car though so I don't want to use them, but when I set them up next to it they looked to be about right.

I think 90-100 mm tires would fit perfectly, as I have some sitting around. They are off a Walmart car though so I don't want to use them, but when I set them up next to it they looked to be about right.
Oh poop, I completely forgot about this. Reply to this thread at about like 3pm mountain time so I don't forget again.

These are the truggy tires https://casterracingmi.com/index.ph...uct_id=2274&sort=p.price&order=DESC&limit=100

And these are the Mt
https://casterracingmi.com/index.ph...uct_id=1757&sort=p.price&order=DESC&limit=100

has anyone looked into this?
What are the dimensions of the stock tires?

The LC Racing EMB-MT tires are 85mm in diameter. EMB-T tires are 86mm.

As a side note Jconcepts Goosebumps for the Mini E-Revo are 87mm.

Proline 2.2 Trenchers for the Mini E-Revo are 92mm.

This is what they look like on the Ecx 1/18 Ruckus which is the same size as the Grom.
1707963633109.png

I can put the Goosebumps or LC Racing EMB-MT tires on my Ruckus if you want to get an idea of what they would look like on the Grom.

I can check when I get home today
What are the dimensions of the stock tires?

The LC Racing EMB-MT tires are 85mm in diameter. EMB-T tires are 86mm.

As a side note Jconcepts Goosebumps for the Mini E-Revo are 87mm.

Proline 2.2 Trenchers for the Mini E-Revo are 92mm.

This is what they look like on the Ecx 1/18 Ruckus which is the same size as the Grom.
View attachment 348622

I can put the Goosebumps or LC Racing EMB-MT tires on my Ruckus if you want to get an idea of what they would look like on the Grom.
I can check later today but I believe they are around 80-90

Maybe the tires from the Lc Racing EMB-MT or EMB-T. I'm not sure what the outer diameter is off the top of my head and I won't be home for a few hours from the looks of things. But I can get them for you then.
The EMB-T uses 2wd 1/10 buggy wheels if I’m not mistaking.

I’d say for looks, redcat volcano 16 tires. IMO 1/16 tires can’t look much better

82mm tall and 50mm wide needed the body heated and tucked(norcal) for full turn radius. Offset(backspacing) is also important for clearance.

IMG_1077.jpeg

Back