SOLD / FOUND TRADE: kraton EXB XL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishtank

work the hardest when no one is watching
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
So we built this out of parts (some new some used but like new) and drove it once and the ESC popped off of the base (we used to short of a screw). We got home that day and I put it in a garage cabinet fast forward almost 2 years. I found it this weekend while cleaning the garage. We remounted the ESC and drove it around the yard this Things a beast. I’m looking to TRADE more then sell really, truthfully I’d gotten back into crawling again and haven’t done much bashing I already have 3 kratons 2 Xl kratons + a Fireteam. I would give it to my son but he’s 10 and not quite ready for that type of machine. I’ll put a list of things I’m looking for in trade below. TRADE VALUE $700 + shipping (shipping’s going to run $75-$80) I had someone ask if I had a cash price, yes $500 + shipping.
Build:
Kraton EXB (donor vehicle)
Hobbywing max 6/1650kv (23t pinion)
Scorched titanium drive shafts
Savox 2210 servo
M2C Mohave chassis (new only driven once)
M2C rear tower brace
EXB center supports
EXB towers
Powerhobby fans
EXB diffs
EXB body used
EXB shocks
3DRC bumper support
Fireteam tires (new)
Titanium motor mount screws
DX3 Rx/tx

First: NOTHING TRAXXAS just my preference. 😎

Comp level 1/10 crawler with motor on axle 4WS rtr or need rx/tx nothing scale.

Boat: Electric 6S RTR

Axial XR10 (if I have to add 💰)

1 or 2 Losi Mini B kit with Brushless system

1/24 crawlers with Furitek systems or custom builds

IMG_7979.png
IMG_7978.png
IMG_7977.png
IMG_7976.png
IMG_7975.jpeg
IMG_7971.png
IMG_7970.jpeg
IMG_7969.png
IMG_7968.png
IMG_7967.png
IMG_7966.png
IMG_7962.jpeg
IMG_7960.jpeg

IMG_7959.jpeg

Last edited:
Would trade for a kraton 4s V2 fully loaded of upgrade plus money..this may be good for your son…. My son wants a 6s know he’s 11..lol
I already have 5 EXB’s and a Fireteam. My son has a EXB with Hobbywing max8/2200kv I only let him run on 4S. Not really liking for more Kratons.

So we built this out of parts (some new some used but like new) and drove it once and the ESC popped off of the base (we used to short of a screw). We got home that day and I put it in a garage cabinet fast forward almost 2 years. I found it this weekend while cleaning the garage. We remounted the ESC and drove it around the yard this Things a beast. I’m looking to TRADE more then sell really, truthfully I’d gotten back into crawling again and haven’t done much bashing I already have 3 kratons 2 Xl kratons + a Fireteam. I would give it to my son but he’s 10 and not quite ready for that type of machine. I’ll put a list of things I’m looking for in trade below. TRADE VALUE $700 + shipping (shipping’s going to run $75-$80) I had someone ask if I had a cash price, yes $600 + shipping.
Build:
Kraton EXB (donor vehicle)
Hobbywing max 6/1650kv (23t pinion)
Scorched titanium drive shafts
Savox 2210 servo
M2C Mohave chassis (new only driven once)
M2C rear tower brace
EXB center supports
EXB towers
Powerhobby fans
EXB diffs
EXB body used
EXB shocks
3DRC bumper support
Fireteam tires (new)
Titanium motor mount screws
DX3 Rx/tx

First: NOTHING TRAXXAS just my preference. 😎

Comp level 1/10 crawler with motor on axle 4WS rtr or need rx/tx nothing scale.

Boat: Electric 6S RTR

Axial XR10 (if I have to add 💰)

1 or 2 Losi Mini B kit with Brushless system

1/24 crawlers with Furitek systems or custom builds

View attachment 294854View attachment 294855View attachment 294856View attachment 294857View attachment 294858View attachment 294859View attachment 294860View attachment 294861View attachment 294862View attachment 294863View attachment 294864View attachment 294865View attachment 294866

View attachment 294867
Kind of odd, but you did ask for a mini b. I have a very nice one (not as much as 600 put into it) with a brushless 2s system that allows about 30 to 40+ mph. It has aluminum front arms, aluminum front bulkhead, amazing front bumper, amazing wheelie bar, 2 800mah 50c 2s batteries (with usb charger), stock reciever and remote (I could do a slt3 instead), bald tires for road use and extra spur and pinion gears as well. I have been looking for something bigger then my Hoss for a while, but I don't have money for it. If this wouldn't be enough for you to want to trade, that would be fine, but I can always hope. This mini B has served me well and is a beast for racing and driving in general for its size and weight. If that is not enough I could add and arrma or maybe a mini t possibly.

Last edited:
Kind of odd, but you did ask for a mini b. I have a very nice one (not as much as 600 put into it) with a brushless 2s system that allows about 30 to 40+ mph. It has aluminum front arms, aluminum front bulkhead, amazing front bumper, amazing wheelie bar, 2 800mah 50c 2s batteries (with usb charger), stock reciever and remote (I could do a slt3 instead), bald tires for road use and extra spur and pinion gears as well. I have been looking for something bigger then my Hoss for a while, but I don't have money for it. If this wouldn't be enough for you to want to trade, that would be fine, but I can always hope. This mini B has served me well and is a beast for racing and driving in general for its size and weight. If that is not enough I could add and arrma or maybe a mini t possibly.
I am looking for a couple Losi mini B's. I would be interested but you'd have to ad cash to the deal.

I am looking for a couple Losi mini B's. I would be interested but you'd have to ad cash to the deal.
I do not have any cash as I am only 17 years old and am working on my AA degree through running start. Would a Brushless mini b I described and a hobbywing brushless mini t be good? The mini T has a 3s 2030 hobbywing system in it and has a front bumper. Other then that the mini tis stock and in very good condition. Overall the mini t has the stock servo, stock reciever and transmitter and a battery as well. It is in excellent condition and never even had anything broken before. Or I could ad my Arrma Typhon if that would be preferred over the Mini T. IF you wanted a project I may be able to throw in a partially completed Mini b chassis that needs work because my friend drove it into the pacific ocean. Yes😒 he literally drove it into the ocean... It just needs a little bit of work. What about that?

Last edited:
Any interest is a new fully upgraded Team Corally kronos xtr? Max8 and a 2200kv 4092? I need another Kraton xl I'm my life

Any interest is a new fully upgraded Team Corally kronos xtr? Max8 and a 2200kv 4092? I need another Kraton xl I'm my life
Not really, I have to many Kratons as it is. Isn't the Kronos just a copied Kraton I saw one last year (in person) and and thought man that looks just like a kraton from a distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back