WTB Transmitter and receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chowmein

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Typhon 3s
Looking to help out a young little rc Future hobbiest anyone have a old extra transmitter and receiver that they could part with. Can pay for shipping

I have a Spektrum DX3 system that I would be willing to sell for $18, which is just a bit over the cost to mail it via Priority Mail medium box. This system was used for only a few minutes before I upgraded the vehicle it was in with a receiver to go with my Radiolink RC6GS. PM me if interested.

I have a Spektrum DX3 system that I would be willing to sell for $18, which is just a bit over the cost to mail it via Priority Mail medium box. This system was used for only a few minutes before I upgraded the vehicle it was in with a receiver to go with my Radiolink RC6GS. PM me if interested.
Way to step up..... I don't think anyone will beat that deal. I love AF.

Friday ( payday) I'll send u via PayPal -20$-kool

If it does not have a receiver above....look to see if this one will work with that radio (SR310). I will send it to you for free. I might have a SR315 but need to look

1710724949509.png

All spectrum 3 channel reciver / transmitter are compatible. When u get a 5 to 7 channel reciver with a 3 channel transmitter they done usually work

All spectrum 3 channel reciver / transmitter are compatible. When u get a 5 to 7 channel reciver with a 3 channel transmitter they done usually work
Eh, not exactly. SLR300 is not compatible with DX3, it's only SR315 that's compatible with both SLT3 and DX3.

I have a few Traxxas combos if your interested in any of those. The regular TQ transmitter and the 3ch #6619 receiver. I am pretty local to you also. I will actually be in New Castle tomorrow for most of the day, may be able to save the shipping.

I'll take it with me tomorrow. Shoot me a message sometime in the morning/early afternoon. I could probably meet you somewhere if you want.

Looking to help out a young little rc Future hobbiest anyone have an old extra transmitter and receiver that they could part with. Can pay for shipping
SLT 3 and 315 from Mojave. Full electronics package from axial Capra.

The OP said he would send me $20 for a DX3 and receiver yesterday (Friday), and I haven't heard one word from him. I'm tired of offering stuff for sale at barely over the cost of shipping and then having the buyers disappear.

Offered for shipping costs only in the hope it would help out some kid getting into hobby. If they want to help out someone. Great. If not no worries. I’ve got lots of spares I’ll never probably never reuse.

Offered for shipping costs only in the hope it would help out some kid getting into hobby. If they want to help out someone. Great. If not no worries. I’ve got lots of spares I’ll never probably never reuse.
I have around eight almost new transmitter/receivers of different brands I would love to get rid of, including two DX3 combos. They are just sitting in a box and will most likely never be used.

The OP said he would send me $20 for a DX3 and receiver yesterday (Friday), and I haven't heard one word from him. I'm tired of offering stuff for sale at barely over the cost of shipping and then having the buyers disappear.
Hi yes I would like some free things could you also deliver them to me personally it is for a good cause I swear

That's cause imwa supposed to meet up with a mother forum member who leftnmwmhifh andn dry. To meet. And I've been busy with work and haven't had time to even look at my ohone.

But after I got done paying my bills and car payment. I littery have 6.36 in my account so 20$ sounds easy to send but when your outgoing is dam near your incoming for the pay period. Kind stock. That's why I have r gotten back to any one

Back