SOLD / FOUND Traxxas xmaxx 8s motor. Brand new sealed from Traxxas $170

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armarookie43

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Typhon 6s
I got this motor from Traxxas directly as a replacement. It's the 1200kv 8s motor. $170shipped. I'm in TX. US.
20200804_142759.jpg
20200804_142804.jpg
20200804_142808.jpg

Last edited:
30 bucks more you can just get a hobbywing 800kv big block ?‍♂️

30 bucks more you can just get a hobbywing 800kv big block ?‍♂️
Yeah and destroy your diffs on the xmaxx ?. ?. And you also need a motor mount and a max 5 esc. Blah blah blah. All that to just destroy the rest of the drive train on the xmaxx. Awesome.

Yeah and destroy your diffs on the xmaxx ?. ?. And you also need a motor mount and a max 5 esc. Blah blah blah. All that to just destroy the rest of the drive train on the xmaxx. Awesome.
I have yet to experience any issues I have the very combo and I bash hard... don't get in ya feelings bro.. I was just saying for a few bucks more it's worth going for 800kv hobbywing... The stock motor is bad ass and perfectly fine but to take it up to the elite level max 5 combo... Good luck selling bro ?

I have yet to experience any issues I have the very combo and I bash hard... don't get in ya feelings bro.. I was just saying for a few bucks more it's worth going for 800kv hobbywing... The stock motor is bad ass and perfectly fine but to take it up to the elite level max 5 combo... Good luck selling bro ?
Nah no worries. But that's not what I hear from some people that install those crazy systems. I'm glad it's working out for you ?. Thanks. They are just toys anyways. Not worth fighting ?

Nah no worries. But that's not what I hear from some people that install those crazy systems. I'm glad it's working out for you ?. Thanks. They are just toys anyways. Not worth fighting ?
I may be interested in getting this from you for another project I live in Texas will message u now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back