SOLD / FOUND Traxxas XRT Ultimate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niz55

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Bought this 3 months ago and took it out of the box and never used it or even turned it on once. Have way too many projects right now and I can definitely use the space. No box or manual. Comes with transmitter with the Bluetooth module. I do also have the original invoice for the next buyer as well. These are sold in stores only for $1500+tax.

Price is firm @ $1200. Save $400!

PICK UP ONLY in southern California

PXL_20240114_222137535.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Bought this 3 months ago and took it out of the box and never used it or even turned it on once. Have way too many projects right now and I can definitely use the space. No box or manual. Comes with transmitter with the Bluetooth module. I do also have the original invoice for the next buyer as well. These are sold in stores only for $1500+tax.

Beautiful truck. Glws

View attachment 353000

View attachment 353000
Beautiful truck. Glws

Back