Typhon 6s shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noratrace

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
My plastic rod end snapped today on my typhon 6s .More plastic Cheap crap from China .you would expect it be made better for the price I Paid from new .hint hint (like aluminium or something). They say don't bash it blast it but when you do it breaks lol😁😄😄 more false advertising

My plastic rod end snapped today on my typhon 6s .More plastic Cheap crap from China .you would expect it be made better for the price I Paid from new .hint hint (like aluminium or something). They say don't bash it blast it but when you do it breaks lol😁😄😄 more false advertising
Really? You actually think aluminum would stand up to poor driving over plastic 🙄🤣

How about carbon fibre then instead ov more plastic cheap crap from Hong Kong phewy 😁😁😁😁😁 .I suppose you work for arrma
Um…carbon fiber for rob ends. Yeah. Who do you work for, a toy store? 😂 And where do you think most carbon fiber comes from? Man, You better stop. It’s getting kind of sad.

I suppose
Um…carbon fiber for rob ends. Yeah. Who do you work for, a toy store? 😂 And where do you think most carbon fiber comes from? Man, You better stop. It’s getting kind of sad.
No it's sad when ppl spend alot of money on brand new cars and they don't live upto spec.and I have to upgrade parts too make the car stronger. Why not put the heavier duty stuff on first instead of robbing people of money .by putting cheap hong kong crap on. By the way do work for arrma 😄😄😄

I suppose

No it's sad when ppl spend alot of money on brand new cars and they don't live upto spec.and I have to upgrade parts too make the car stronger. Why not put the heavier duty stuff on first instead of robbing people of money .by putting cheap hong kong crap on. By the way do work for arrma 😄😄😄
🥱 sorry but I don’t argue with children and just realized that is exactly what I’m doing. Good bye.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back