Ugly, but... ugly.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nino

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
IMG_20200601_114158.jpg

TeamC truggy body painted with yellow plasti dip. Until I decide which pretty body (looking at 70s, 80s trucks) I want to paint up... :D

I will always love that car, first large, non buggy, RC speed demon, I was afraid of it. I remember putting 20t pinion, and the first pack...

It looks cool.

Plastidip maybe is the best thing if you want something that is durable.
And also removable. Paint different colors and change is fun :)

My only problem is that the Lexan Bodies don't last long for me.
I need new one every second month.

I drive it like i steal it :(

One of few things that haven't took my money are unbrakable bodies from RF. That plastic is very "oily" and won't hold any paint. If anybody has experience with unbrakable bodies, woud be nice to share.

Thinking of an indestructible body too, it's 2-3x the price but looks like it will last at least 10x as long as a lexan body. Found a guy in Germany selling them for 70€, beats ordering from Russia!

I only painted 4 or 5 bodies in my RC career and all of them plastidip except my hardbody crawler. I like the option of peeling it off if I don't like it. And it costs about the same.

Thinking of an indestructible body too, it's 2-3x the price but looks like it will last at least 10x as long as a lexan body. Found a guy in Germany selling them for 70€, beats ordering from Russia!

I only painted 4 or 5 bodies in my RC career and all of them plastidip except my hardbody crawler. I like the option of peeling it off if I don't like it. And it costs about the same.
If it’s not rc maniacs there’s a possibility of the body not being as good (thin corners and such)

Well I am sold to Unbrekable Body by RCmanics.
I can't imagine scenario of breaking it on my grass/dirt bashing ground...

The probody guy have had some quality control problems. I’m not saying they are all bad it’s just a higher percentage.
He has more of a selection of bodies compared to RC Maniacs, I only see 18 bodies on eBay from Rc Maniacs.

My only complaint is he uses Russian post for delivery, I've had a body sitting in Russia for the past month now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back