V3 Stretched typhon new TLR body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
This is the 3rd time i rushed a trim/ paint job didnt mask off windows and thats the look i really wanted a fkn forgot damn but i like it anyways

IMG_2614.jpeg

Nice to see a real Buggy body on a Typhon.(y) I have a PL Axis body yet to paint up for my TLRT. I've been lazy. Your thread inspires me to take it out right now and start it.
Yeah I never painted the windows on any of my RC bodies. In all of 35+ years. Clear windows was always a Thing for me. Looks much more scale realistic to me.
I sometimes even Remove/ Polish out the windows of the Prepainted ones making them clear as I can. Like my Lim. Removing the window stickers completely. I hate them. They end up pealing off anyway. Looking like cheap toys.
I like to see inside my bodies. I can see the Led's status lights on my ESC, without removing the body all the time. I need to see when I am LVC or Thermal Cutting, quickly at a glance, when out bashing.
:cool:

Last edited:
@Kingleo619, where's the small body nose piece that screws to the Fr. Bulkhead?:unsure:

;)

You know that at any legit Sanctioned Racing event, a Buggy will not pass tech inspection if the Nose piece is not in place!;)
Sounds funny, I know. But true.:giggle:
And a Truggy must reveal what appears to be Headlights. Decaled or painted.
Not so much at club level events.
Just some trivia.:cool:

You know that at any legit Sanctioned Racing event, a Buggy will not pass tech inspection if the Nose piece is not in place!;)
Sounds funny, I know. But true.:giggle:
And a Truggy must reveal what appears to be Headlights. Decaled or painted.
Not so much at club level events.
Just some trivia.:cool:

One time i took my 6s typhon at the time to sdrc racing they denied me 🤣 2s 1/10 only they pissed me off with that bs then said car doesn't meet track requirements anyway. But after dude explained it in dumb i understood why 3s and above is not wanted.

Yeah most tracks are either 1/8 or 1/10 size and spec.
2s for 1/10 and 4s for 1/8 classes. Always been that way. A hard rule for the most part at any serious track. Even if there for open practice running. The Rules apply.
6s anything is absolutley dangerous, a liability on most organized track venues.:giggle:
Not even track driveable on 3s for 1/10 or 6s on 1/8 rigs.
Running 6s packs is a Basher thing, running out in the wild.:LOL:

Yeah most tracks are either 1/8 or 1/10 size and spec.
2s for 1/10 and 4s for 1/8 classes. Always been that way. A hard rule for the most part at any serious track. Even if there for open practice running. The Rules apply.
6s anything is absolutley dangerous, a liability on most organized track venues.:giggle:
Not even track driveable on 3s for 1/10 or 6s on 1/8 rigs.
Running 6s packs is a Basher thing, running out in the wild.:LOL:

Dude did say "you not using all that power on a track" you would get demolished on all 9 turns🤣🤣🤣🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back