Worthy RC shops in Vermont?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTitanium

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite Grom
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Nero
  6. Infraction 4x4
Going for a long drive tomorrow as I’m taking a “stress-day” from work. Gonna hit the local IHOP at University Mall on Dorset.

Naturally, I’d like to go see what local hobby shops have in stock. Google is coming up dry. Any recommendations?

No kidding! You coming in from NY? You’re in for a treat, Dorset is a beautiful place and a nice little town.
Good luck with a hobby shop. I’m in southern VT and the closest one to me is in NH, about half an hour away.

No kidding! You coming in from NY? You’re in for a treat, Dorset is a beautiful place and a nice little town.
Good luck with a hobby shop. I’m in southern VT and the closest one to me is in NH, about half an hour away.
Oh?? Would LOVE to visit NH! Live free or die👌🏻

What’s the name of the hobby shop? They sell Arrma?

Toy City, Keene NH. Not much Arrma. 🙄 He has a few parts, and I’ve seen a couple RTR’s for sale though. Heavy into Traxxas and actually a great resource if you’re into 1/10 Touring car stuff, or the semi tractors, etc. Carpet stuff, mostly. He doesn’t really speak Bash or Speed Run, or Parking lot. I’ve tried hard (and always will) to support them, but I’m basically only going in for PC paint, DuPont connectors, and maybe some tires or something generic.
And since you could be passing through both VT and NH, it’s important to know that both are constitutional carry states.
Live Free or Die!

And since you could be passing through both VT and NH, it’s important to know that both are constitutional carry states.
Live Free or Die!
That’s bloody awesome. It never gets old seeing that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back