SOLD / FOUND XMAXX 8S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capon3

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Looking to trade my Xmaxx 8S. Shoot me some ideas, looking for another Arrma + maybe another RC of lesser value.

Have 2x4s 6700 mah Traxxas Batteries and Traxxas Dual Charger. Can be included in deal or not. Up to you.

Attachments

• IMG_20190105_124859.jpg
    IMG_20190105_124859.jpg
    483.4 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_20190105_142640.jpg
    IMG_20190105_142640.jpg
    526.2 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_20190105_135502.jpg
    IMG_20190105_135502.jpg
    566 KB · Views: 189
This monster is still on my wish list. If i may ask, why do you sell it?

I recently traded a computer for this beast + cash. But I think I want to a few smaller (cheaper to repair) RC truck or buggy. Its insanely fun to drive though! And if no one makes an offer worth the Xmaxx I will just keep the RC and hope nothing breaks lol..

Reactions: JvG
I recently traded a computer for this beast + cash. But I think I want to a few smaller (cheaper to repair) RC truck or buggy. Its insanely fun to drive though! And if no one makes an offer worth the Xmaxx I will just keep the RC and hope nothing breaks lol..
Ok thanks! It will stay on my list than ;)unfortunately i live in the Netherlands so shipping will double the costs :greedy:

I have a V3 Kraton I may be willing to trade. Would the charger and batteries go with it? How would shipping cost work? Who pays what?

I can include the batteries and Charger. But I would need more on your end, is it upgraded? What comes with the Kraton?

I guess we can split the cost since it would be a trade? Where you located?

I live in Cincinnati.

Kraton would come with a set of Backflips, it has T-Bone front bumper, Tekno 12T pinion, Outcast safeguards, bushings have been swapped for bearings the bellcrank and it has HR locking pivot ball nuts. How much money are you thinking?

Plus my Kraton is really clean...I take care of my stuff.

Any upgrades on the XMaxx?

I live in Cincinnati.

Kraton would come with a set of Backflips, it has T-Bone front bumper, Tekno 12T pinion, Outcast safeguards, bushings have been swapped for bearings the bellcrank and it has HR locking pivot ball nuts. How much money are you thinking?

Plus my Kraton is really clean...I take care of my stuff.

Any upgrades on the XMaxx?

I haven't done any upgrades. It's clean and runs great. Would you want the batteries and charger?

How much just for the X-MAXX? I don't need the batteries, charger, transmitter or receiver

I have a V2 KRATON with front and rear Hot Racing chassis braces and Hot Racing Servo mount. I have 2 Lectron 2S 5200mAh batteries and a dual port charger. Even swap, but each pays for their own shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back