Notorious Yep, im in love ❤️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! The wife actually bought it for me when I jokingly said I wanted it for my birthday. Actually... come to think of it she also bought me the big rock last year... 😂 been trying to buy a Notorious for a long while, every time I got the money up something came up and I didn't get to.

If you get on tower hobbies and do super savers club it's an instant 15% off right now? 9.99 to save $85 on it. I've been in this hobby 30 years and never knew there was such a thing until a few months ago. Shame on me!

I'm loving this truck man! It's currently on display in the dining room so I can drool when I walk by. Wife's not absolutely thrilled with that 🤣😂
Tower has some great deals! Actually I was looking tonight and they have the Notorious listed on the scratch and dent as well sale. I’m not sure if it can be combo with the discount.

I hear you that happens to me, save a bunch of money and then a surprise repair comes up or the lady wants something for the house lol.

I do like bringing my rc trucks inside from time to time to just display or stare at it haha 😂

I might get a typhon or limitless next. Havnt decided. In all my years all my 1/8 buggies have been nitro. Still are up to this point 😅
You’d definitely like the brushless 1 /8 buggy then. I am all about 1/8 buggies because we’ve got a nice little track here for them and had many nitro. Electric is just as fun and no mess! But the limitless would be awesome and different. I’ve got my eye on one also, would like to do a scale realistic body for it to after getting one. I’ve never had much for on road cars besides a 4tec nitro and 4tec 2.0. Id imagine the size of these Arrma onroad cars would be a lot of fun

Back