Raider Yet another Fury diff/axle question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggman100

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
  2. 4x4-Mega
I have been trying to find an answer to this for awhile, but, every post i find about it, the parts are discontinued, and since manufacturers don't give much in the way of specs, im striking out, but, what i am looking for is something current i can get the CVD's and possibly hubs from for my Fury. The cvd "bone" has to be between 83-85MM long, and, for me to be able to use the stock hubs, the end has to be 44MM long and 5MM in diameter. If i cant find a CVD that will fit the Fury hubs, then i will see about just swapping my hubs to ones that match the CVD.

Wow, that's a tough one. You have a vintage rig.
Did you search around Ebay for used Fury's floating around for use as a parts rig?? That's what I did for some of my Vintage AE RC10's, and Pan cars.
You may have to custom fabricate the parts from more modern rigs.
Maybe there are members here with Fury experience. I never owned one. :cool:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Arrma-...328252?hash=item523cdb603c:g:Jv4AAOSwTsNewFVZ

Last edited:
Wow, that's a tough one. You have a vintage rig.
Did you search around Ebay for used Fury's floating around for use as a parts rig?? That's what I did for some of my Vintage AE RC10's, and Pan cars.
You may have to custom fabricate the parts from more modern rigs.
Maybe there are members here with Fury experience. I never owned one. :cool:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Arrma-...328252?hash=item523cdb603c:g:Jv4AAOSwTsNewFVZ
I actually have a couple vintage rigs. Overall, after thinning out my entire collection, i am down to 5 SCT's (they are my favorites), 2 monster trucks, a drift car, a battleship, and two drones. Most of my stuff is older, except for my Arrma Granite and my Losi 22S. I have had the Fury since it was new (first release), and i am determined to keep it running until i absolutely cant anymore, but, after upgrading it to brushless, i have been having a ton of issues with the rear, from the diff (upgraded to MIP ball diff), axles, hexes, and hubs, which is why im looking for something that will be more durable. I know Losi 22S parts will work (the 22S is very hard to come by used, anywhere, and new, for all the needed parts, with shipping, is more than i can get a used ECX Ruckus/Torment chassis on ebay for, but none of the ECX parts will work on it), but, by the time i get all the parts to do that, i might as well buy a used ECX and put the Fury on a shelf (which wont happen), but, after using the parts from one of my two Racers Edge Pro2/Team C TS2 (also discontinued), i know that set up (CVD's, thicker hubs, better bearings), will work on the Fury, and is pretty durable, but, i finally broke one of the CVD's, and they arent available, hence my search. I have been working on finding an upgrade for this for over a year now, since so far, the two setups that i found that did work, eventually broke, so then i go back to the stock rear, only to keep destroying dogbones and hexes, since i cant find any aluminum hexes that will work with the Fury's smaller axle pins.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back