IT'S OFFICIAL,šŸŒ·šŸ” SPRING IS HERE.šŸ‘What are you doing today?šŸ˜

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iā€™ll be 58 when my twins graduate. And you fkers think youā€™re oldā€¦. Iā€™m sorry to be a one upper but Iā€™m just trying to make it to hs graduation! Not college. Theyā€™re 16 with a 15 year stepdaughter. And holy F are these kids now a daysā€¦. You canā€™t even smack the fk outta your son when he says F You. I did that my mom was like Bruce Lee. So fast I never seen it coming! lol.

Last edited:
Iā€™ll be 58 when my twins graduate. And you fkers think youā€™re oldā€¦. Iā€™m sorry to be a one upper but Iā€™m just trying to make it to hs graduation! Not college. Theyā€™re 16 with a 15 year stepdaughter. And holy F are these kids now a daysā€¦. You canā€™t even smack the fk outta your son when he says F You. I did that my mom was like Bruce Lee. So fast I never seen it coming! lol.
Well I'm glad you got your babies back brother! Better late than never. Cherish it bro, cuz before you know it, they're having their own babies!! LOL. Don't blink!

You have to buy the raffle tickets when the forum has a raffle. @WoodiE Lets have another raffle!

Here @King blitz you can buy one

View attachment 366838
Last year was our last year doing it.

Interest has been less and less, a ton of work and more complaints. It was fun while it lasted but we'll stick to regular giveaways going forward.

Hang tough Bud man! I raised 3 youngsters as a single dad. I got custody back in 2005. She(ex) didn't even show up for court. HS was tough. I mean, tough on me. Kids can be hard headed. My youngest is my daughter, the one in college. Love her but she's a little hard headed šŸ˜„

Last edited:
I must say that when I first became a father at the age of 17 ,I'm gladd it happened.with my first son I was a senior in highschool Capt of the basketball team and mother was a cheerleader.the hottest onešŸ˜šŸ‘ .we fell in love and decided to have a baby.i still graduated and she also did to .my second son came years later.got married and everything worked out great.being young with kids has its advantage.being able to see them grow up and not out of breath playing ball with them .neither of my sons has ever even mentioned the f bomb at us or around us .I'm sure they swear with friends which is fine by me but not allowed in the house out of respect..if they ever did id put them in a head lock untill their heads pop off šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Back