Big Rock New Firma 150A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jsvt289

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
Hey guys, I installed a new firma 150a ran it on fully charged 4s then 3s battery but it doesn’t seem like it’s as fast as the stock ESC any recommendations? Stock motor

Last edited:
The only difference it should make / could make is if the programmable settings are not set right. (If all else is equal ). Most important, punch and timing. Is the 150 Firma brand new from factory? Did someone else own it before you ? If nothing else has changed, thats all I can think of that could make it "not as fast" as with stock esc.

Anyone else have an idea ?

Brand new from Amain - here are the factory programming, I haven't changed anything except upped the brakes
Screenshot 2024-05-06 191210.png

i’ll recalibrate it once the babies get to sleep, but it’s the orange one. The original ESC was stock blx100

Last edited:
Is this the little plastic chassis 3s Big Rock? The stock motor may be to high of a KV for that ESC.

Went to recalibrate noticed that my throttle trim was turned up made that neutral then programmed.. first step is neutral, then full throttle then reverse.. after shutting down and turning on, the throttle control is backwards, which kinda makes sense.. don't need me full speed in reverse! haha Remote has correct settings on back side..

Last edited:
Yeah mannn not sure what I’m doing wrong, give it for throttle and the car goes backwards after following the proper steps in programming
IMG_1008.jpeg
IMG_1009.jpeg

Back