20170325_012155
Bambino

20170325_012155

Done with broken shocks
I used Pro-line 6063-01 with 80wt. I beat this set up hard today and it worked perfect. I have broke at least 6 rear shock shafts right where the pin meets the eye at the bottom so I hope this set-up keeps working like it has so far.
 
I had to drill a small hole in each arm, then used a M3 screw and a washer to hold it in place. I will try to get a clearer picture of it but there is not much to it. For the top mounts I used a computer stand off. Both top and bottom are hold up at this time and I had some hard crashes today.
 
@Bambino I still looking for bigger tires to fit on 17mm with extensions am looking at getting 1/5 tires to make it really a monster truck. Not to much in to speed with 6s
 

Media information

Category
Arrma RC Images
Added by
Bambino
Date added
View count
2,492
Comment count
12
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device
samsung SM-G930V
Aperture
ƒ/1.7
Focal length
4.2 mm
Exposure time
1/10 second(s)
ISO
320
Filename
20170325_012155.jpg
File size
3 MB
Date taken
Sat, 25 March 2017 1:21 AM
Dimensions
4032px x 3024px

Share this media

Top