Infraction “Ebrakes and Speed Support”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmkkings

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave
  5. Vendetta
So I own the Infraction, and Felony! I am wondering if I should take out the Speed Support out of both and the Ebrake out of the Infraction and run them with out those items!

So I own the Infraction, and Felony! I am wondering if I should take out the Speed Support out of both and the Ebrake out of the Infraction and run them with out those items!
Personal choice...I see no need for the ebrake could be nice for a sec, maybe....my vote

What do you mean speed support? Also the e brake doesn’t affect the driving so hey does it matter?

If you're speed running, the ebrake may be a source of friction and taking off a a lil top speed... the speed support is supposed to help with high speed vibration of the rear center dogbone...

I would not take out the Speed Support. As for the E-brake, I'm not a fan so I would lose the weight.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back