SOLD / FOUND 1/10 2WD Buggy (Bandit, RB10 etc)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentSassin

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Vorteks
  3. Infraction 4x4
So looking to get started in some dirt racing (entry to mid level)
I'm looking for a 1/10 scale, electric, 2wd, hobby grade buggy in good/great condition...something like a bandit vxl, associated RB10 etc.
Let me know, thanks.

Watch on ebay. There are newer model associated buggies that sell for a very fair price almost daily. The awesome thing about them is that they are very rarely abused and are very well maintained so you can get a good deal.

I'd stay away from the bandit for racing. Its soul purpose is bashing. Good luck!

Watch on ebay. There are newer model associated buggies that sell for a very fair price almost daily. The awesome thing about them is that they are very rarely abused and are very well maintained so you can get a good deal.

I'd stay away from the bandit for racing. Its soul purpose is bashing. Good luck!
Thanks for the feedback man, really appreciate it.
Yes you're absolutely right, the more I dive into this racing sceneI'm getting to understand that associated's are the way to go.
I have seen a few videos of bandits in action around the track, but they do take a bit of work to be "race ready"
👍 appreciate the help!

Thanks for the feedback man, really appreciate it.
Yes you're absolutely right, the more I dive into this racing sceneI'm getting to understand that associated's are the way to go.
I have seen a few videos of bandits in action around the track, but they do take a bit of work to be "race ready"
👍 appreciate the help!
Not sure about racing.
An Arrma Typhon, TLR?.

Last edited:
I’ve got an RB10 in great condition. Batteries included and a t plug to ec5 adapter to charge it on your spektrum charger if you have one. I’ll try and get you a few pics. I have the tools it came with but that’s a maybe. Manual and radio. No box. Something like this? One pack on a carpet track. It’s brand new almost. Offer?

IMG_2610.jpeg

IMG_2611.jpeg

IMG_2612.jpeg

IMG_2613.jpeg

IMG_2614.jpeg

IMG_2615.jpeg

IMG_2616.jpeg

image.jpg

Last edited:
So looking to get started in some dirt racing (entry to mid level)
I'm looking for a 1/10 scale, electric, 2wd, hobby grade buggy in good/great condition...something like a bandit vxl, associated RB10 etc.
Let me know, thanks.
You could get the Arrma Gorgon and put some brushless electrics in it and some different wheels and tyres

If you want to start the RC thing, I would recommend Traxxas. They have the best customer service by far. They also have the best parts availability. But they are pricey. The Hoss is what I started with. An Arrma Typhon is much better. Please get a Brushless.version of whatever you get Good luck. Oh I recommend a 4 wheel drive. :cool: 🏁.
My bad, I think my title is a bit misleading, I've been into RC'ing for a little bit now, I'm looking to get into some amateur track/dirt racing with a few friends, and they're all running 2wd 1/10 buggies.
Yea I went the Arrma route, I've got an Infraction 3s and 6s, and also a Vorteks. Love them all, but they're all for different purposes.
I’ve got an RB10 in great condition. Batteries included and a t plug to ec5 adapter to charge it on your spektrum charger if you have one. I’ll try and get you a few pics. I have the tools it came with but that’s a maybe. Manual and radio. No box. Something like this? One pack on a carpet track. It’s brand new almost. Offer?

View attachment 327799

View attachment 327800

View attachment 327801

View attachment 327802

View attachment 327803

View attachment 327804

View attachment 327805

View attachment 327806
Oh nice, yes I'm looking for something exactly like that.
I actually just made an offer to another member for a different car, depending on the outcome of that I'll know what's what.
Going to pm you.
You could get the Arrma Gorgon and put some brushless electrics in it and some different wheels and tyres
Yea I've got a few Arrma cars, onroad and offroad, was looking for something for dirt racing.
Appreciate the feedback though.

My bad, I think my title is a bit misleading, I've been into RC'ing for a little bit now, I'm looking to get into some amateur track/dirt racing with a few friends, and they're all running 2wd 1/10 buggies.
Yea I went the Arrma route, I've got an Infraction 3s and 6s, and also a Vorteks. Love them all, but they're all for different purposes.

Oh nice, yes I'm looking for something exactly like that.
I actually just made an offer to another member for a different car, depending on the outcome of that I'll know what's what.
Going to pm you.

Yea I've got a few Arrma cars, onroad and offroad, was looking for something for dirt racing.
Appreciate the feedback though.
PM’d you!

Easy transaction. Glad the RB10 got a good home! Thanks again @SilentSassin!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back