Granite 2 short red beeps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vortek83

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
  2. Vorteks
When I plug in a 30c spectrum battery the esc immediately goes to the short red beeps. I plug the battery in and it says it's full. What's wrong with it?

When I plug in a 30c spectrum battery the esc immediately goes to the short red beeps. I plug the battery in and it says it's full. What's wrong with it?
I am not sure what model you have. This is for the BLX model. It requires a min of 35C battery. I am not saying this is the issue if it is a BLX. I am not sure of the Mega specs....use the right battery for the BLX...not saying it could not work at a 30C.

Sure others will chime in 🤷‍♂️

Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 7.40.37 PM.png

I am not sure what model you have. This is for the BLX model. It requires a min of 35C battery. I am not saying this is the issue if it is a BLX. I am not sure of the Mega specs....use the right battery for the BLX...not saying it could not work at a 30C.

Sure others will chime in 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 320458
I do have the nimh battery and that works great. The 30c battery was given to me. Now that I know it takes a minimum of 35c that explains the red beeps. Thank you for the short lesson.
I do have the nimh battery and that works great. The 30c battery was given to me. Now that I know it takes a minimum of 35c that explains the red beeps. Thank you for the short lesson.
I'm sorry it is the blx version its 3300 kv motor with 85 amp esc

Don’t know about this as it relates to Arrmas, but in my other brands of 1/10 rigs the ESC MUST be reset to LiPo application, and switched back if using a NiMH. For one thing, if you’re running a LiPo in NiMH mode then you don’t have voltage cutoff and the best case scenario is you could permanently trash your LiPo, worst case it flames out and takes your truck with it.
Also, if not in LiPo mode the ESC doesn’t have the ability to auto-sense the LiPo voltage.
Read your manual, man. If you lost it, download it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back