Kraton 3D RC wing mount?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC Steve

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast EXB
I just received my 3D RC wing mount. It's going on my Outcast 6s, I beat the hell out of this truck. My concern is it seems too soft to support my rear tiagulasion brace. Will I wreck my truck using this mount or am I overthinking this?

I just received my 3D RC wing mount. It's going on my Outcast 6s, I beat the hell out of this truck. My concern is it seems too soft to support my rear tiagulasion brace. Will I wreck my truck using this mount or am I overthinking this?

Pics of said brace in question..

I dunno what that brace is but if the stock mount worked then Im going to guess the 3drc mount is going to do it better regardless.

The rear brace connects my chassis to the end of the wing mount. My concern is the brace is connected to my chassis on one end and a piece of rubber (3D RC wing mount) on the other end. This doesn't seem structurally sound to me. I would like to hear from someone who owns one themselves and hear what they think about the matter. To run this wing mount do I have to beef up my horizontal brace mounts to make up the difference, go to aluminum mounts?

Are you just referring to the stock rear chassis-to-diff brace?

If so.. then you Are Overthinking it.

After some mileage on this mount I give it 5 stars. I'm also not tearing up wings and wheelie bars any more.

After some mileage on this mount I give it 5 stars. I'm also not tearing up wings and wheelie bars any more.

3D RC wing mount is the Real Dealđź’Ş

This is a pretty cool solution. Found the file on thingiverse and printed it using TPU. Surface not too nice as it needs support when printing. Would print it the other way round next time to hide the ugly side. (OK, could have cleaned it better also).

But when bashing it could not be better. Just about every time going out with the Talion the wing ends up in my pocket. Not anymore. Going to install on Kraton too.

20231008_172854.jpg

20231008_172900cut.jpg

20231008_172905cutt.jpg

Last edited:
The rear brace connects my chassis to the end of the wing mount. My concern is the brace is connected to my chassis on one end and a piece of rubber (3D RC wing mount) on the other end. This doesn't seem structurally sound to me. I would like to hear from someone who owns one themselves and hear what they think about the matter. To run this wing mount do I have to beef up my horizontal brace mounts to make up the difference, go to aluminum mounts?
I've had great results w my 3DRC wing mount on my Notorious.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back