3s blx diff leak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wags1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Hey guy's, Looking for a solution to my diff leaking on my 3s blx big rock. Is there a seal?? Thanks!

Hey guy's, Looking for a solution to my diff leaking on my 3s blx big rock. Is there a seal?? Thanks!

https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR310875

Thanks fellas! Looks like the factory tore up my poop. I'm waiting for a call back from horizon and I hope they send em free. As the truck is brand new.

On a 3s blx big rock crew cab??

Look at any one of your tires. Look at the plastic shaft that goes into the back of them into the hub. Follow the shaft away from the tire. It connects to a differential. All 4 connect to a differential. One diff in the front drives two wheel driveshafts and one diff in the back drive the rear driveshafts.

Look at any one of your tires. Look at the plastic shaft that goes into the back of them into the hub. Follow the shaft away from the tire. It connects to a differential. All 4 connect to a differential. One diff in the front drives two wheel driveshafts and one diff in the back drive the rear driveshafts.
Thank you man! I am such a dumbass! Of course. Thank you for explaining it like that.

Thank you man! I am such a dumbass! Of course. Thank you for explaining it like that.

Watch the video I posted from Arrma. That shows you how to remove both diffs. I'll make a video on replacing the gasket and o-rings in the morning.

It's pinned at the top of this section, lol.
Dam cel phone. I only watch the new posts that pop up. Haven't actually gone through the forum main page except to create a new thread. Time for a reset, and remember to stay out of 3s.

No, one at the front drive axles and one at the rear drive axles. The slipper clutch is separate
Thanks again for that lesson in duckin out with my tail between my legs! Lol. My truck is brand new. How can the seals and or gaskets already be leaking??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back