Kraton 4S Kraton - Steering goes Left/Right as soon as you turn transmitter on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) Try some frsh AA batterites in the transmitter. 2) Potentially the receiver became loose in the receiver box. That would wreak havok on the AVC. 3) Servo connection is loose in the receiver.
1) Try some frsh AA batterites in the transmitter. 2) Potentially the receiver became loose in the receiver box. That would wreak havok on the AVC. 3) Servo connection is loose in the receiver.
Also, turn the transmitter on first, then the car. Opposite when turning off.

Thanks. I’ve got the batteries on the charger. Once they are done I will check.

everything in the receiver box is tight.

I unplugged the steering connector and the problem went away. Plugged it back in and it came back. I might have another transmitter/receiver I can try.

If none of that works. Before trying a new transmitter/rec rebind. Could just be a bad servo.......they are hit & miss. My bad...4s does not have AVC.

If none of that works. Before trying a new transmitter/rec rebind. Could just be a bad servo.......they are hit & miss. My bad...4s does not have AVC.
I had a spare transmitter/receiver and swapped and the problem is still there. ESC?? Is there a way to reset?

Most likely servo is toast.
Esc is only supplying power to the receiver. That does not seem to be the problem. I assume no issue with throttle or braking.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back