Outcast 4s outcast shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emery Hall

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
I am looking into getting some Mojave exb shocks for my 4s outcast but was confused on shock lengths. Would I need the front Mojave shocks for the front and the rear Mojave shocks for the rear or would I need front all the way round. I think the front Mojave shocks are 108mm but unsure about the rears.

I'd go with Kraton front shocks in rear and front Mojave in the front. That's what I run on my Granite and Bigrock and they do great!

I'd go with Kraton front shocks in rear and front Mojave in the front. That's what I run on my Granite and Bigrock and they do great!
Thanks, do i need to have any sort of different washer or insert like the axial washers mentioned in another thread?

Just some tubing or something to fit inside the shock cap where the screw goes through it so there's not a bunch of play. And also if you want but not needed some washers or small spacers behind the rod ends on the front shocks so the spring doesn't rub on the front driveshafts at all.

Kraton front shocks will be too short in the rear end for the 4S cars. Stock is 120mm I think, but should be around 125mm to get the best performance.

Kraton front shocks will be too short in the rear end for the 4S cars. Stock is 120mm I think, but should be around 125mm to get the best performance.
You sure? I thought stock was around 110mm.
Kraton/Outcast 4S rear shocks are 113mm
So the kraton front hocks would in theory work in the rear correct?

You sure? I thought stock was around 110mm.

So the kraton front hocks would in theory work in the rear correct?
Yes as I said the first time get Kraton fronts for the rear and Mojave fronts for the front👍

I ended up defaulting to 6s kraton shocks all around (fronts on front, backs on back) after not getting the travel I wanted from the mojave front/kraton front setup.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back