Outcast Outcast 4s v2.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pdawgoffroad28

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Recently purchased one. The low voltage cutoff is set at level 4. But doesn’t give any specs on what voltage that is. Does anybody know?

I’ll hit lvc then plug it in the charger and it reads 3.65 per cell. The run times also seem much shorter compared to my kraton 6s. Same batteries and MAH but 4 s instead of 6s. Not to mention it’s lack of punch. I expected standing backflips stock on full punch. Is all this normal?
The batteries are hoovo 6200mah 120c 4s.
Like I said the 6s runs strong and long.
Thankyou.

Recently purchased one. The low voltage cutoff is set at level 4. But doesn’t give any specs on what voltage that is. Does anybody know?

I’ll hit lvc then plug it in the charger and it reads 3.65 per cell. The run times also seem much shorter compared to my kraton 6s. Same batteries and MAH but 4 s instead of 6s. Not to mention it’s lack of punch. I expected standing backflips stock on full punch. Is all this normal?
Thankyou.
Honestly the packs might be the problem but I'm speculating here, I don't have any of the 4s cars. Hoovo are hit or miss and the 4s cars are really amp hungry. The 4s Outcast is over 10 pounds with batteries. Worth trying out a CNHL 6200 4s pack though, I noticed an astronomical difference in punch between Zeee and CNHL in my 6s Outcast. Went from flipping over on the back of the body to over rotating standing backflips.

Thankyou.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/kraton-outcast-4s-v2-5-lvc-chart.68639/

okay thanks for the reply. Yup I ordered a pair of zeea and cnhl. Whichever is better of the 2 I will keep. The hoovos are definitely a no go for some reason in these 4s packs. Also I’ll be adding 20 million to center diff.the outcast with the center diff seemed lacking in response. Wasn’t sure if it was pack, transmitter, esc or all of the above🤔

Back