Big Rock 8s discontinued T.rex

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moparv8s

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Mega 2WD
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Mojave
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Infraction 4x4
Anyone remember this discontinued model think it was the arrma T.rex bur not sure...... for all you traxxas haters this is my first one had to make it arrma appropriate 😉
Screenshot_20230909-171408_Gallery.jpg

Love that truck! Got one too! Just put a max 6 in it too! Many just don’t want to admit traxxas is better then they admit it to be at times. The XMaxx is one of them

IMG_1865.jpeg

Love that truck! Got one too! Just put a max 6 in it too! Many just don’t want to admit traxxas is better then they admit it to be at times. The XMaxx is one of them

View attachment 322215
It's definitely different top heavy and springy but it took a beating off my death ramp and i can't believe it didn't break anything if it was my k8 or o8 definitely would have broke an a arm or something the arrma is definitely better in alot of way but this thing is in a different class

It's definitely different top heavy and springy but it took a beating off my death ramp and i can't believe it didn't break anything if it was my k8 or o8 definitely would have broke an a arm or something the arrma is definitely better in alot of way but this thing is in a different class
Yeah it is. The thing is each have their good things. Traxxas uses more plastic chassis, arrma has better driveshafts, arrma has better electronics, Traxxas has better body mounting usually, Traxxas has all metal diffs in all there models, arrma has better tires, Traxxas has a wider variety of styles including boats, Traxxas has mini rc cars and arrma doesn’t, Traxxas has more models, Traxxas does more variety on their decals for bodies.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back