Big Rock What was your favorite discontinued RC model?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buggy-wise, my Team Durango DEX410v3

Durango DEX410v3.jpg

Onroad nitro-wise, my Parsec NC4, lord I'm getting old...

Parsec NC4.jpg

Last edited:
My favorite discontinued rc is the second gen E-Maxx. I found a chassis and random parts on eBay for cheap, bought the rest of the parts needed to make it complete.

I couldn’t find an E-Maxx tranny, so I discovered the Erevo 2.0 tranny fits, even with the cush drive. I had to take sand paper and sand off an extremely small amount of the chassis where the tranny fits in for it to fit. Bolt holes are the exact same and it bolted right in! I had to dremel the E-Maxx motor mount to fit the 2.0 tranny for the screw holes.

It has Traxxas big bore shocks, Traxxas tube links, Integy diff cases, rpm bulkheads, rpm bumpers, Traxxas cvd drive shafts, MXL-6s esc with an HPI Scream 1965kv brushless motor, stock E-Maxx body. Runs great

Senton 6S. They're like mini Mojaves. You can still get the parts to build them from scratch but it'd be nice to just be able to pick one up online somewhere. Wish they brought it back or at least some variation of it
+1
When the Senton was discontinued, I think they brought the Mojave as its replacement.
2 completely different animals, the way they both handle and perform. You are comparing a SWB chassis to a XLWB chassis for starter
6s Senton was basically a narrowed track 6s Typhon, with a Trophy body.

Last edited:
Me also.
I couldn't get any of the Mojo EXB parts from JennysRC any more. Like the Chassis.....and other parts.:( For my $400. Fireteam, I had a plan......
Makes no sense too buy EXB parts now at Retail. $M2C$ if anything now. :rolleyes:
My V1 Mojo got all too costly with all the M2C goodies, chassis and all. That was before the Mojo EXB was released. I missed the boat 2 times.

My favorite discontinued rc is the second gen E-Maxx. I found a chassis and random parts on eBay for cheap, bought the rest of the parts needed to make it complete.

I couldn’t find an E-Maxx tranny, so I discovered the Erevo 2.0 tranny fits, even with the cush drive. I had to take sand paper and sand off an extremely small amount of the chassis where the tranny fits in for it to fit. Bolt holes are the exact same and it bolted right in! I had to dremel the E-Maxx motor mount to fit the 2.0 tranny for the screw holes.

It has Traxxas big bore shocks, Traxxas tube links, Integy diff cases, rpm bulkheads, rpm bumpers, Traxxas cvd drive shafts, MXL-6s esc with an HPI Scream 1965kv brushless motor, stock E-Maxx body. Runs great
Hey would the same go for a emaxx first gen? I want to make mine strong enough for dual brushless

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back