9052x trx driveshafts any good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you thought about that hd suspension setup? Comes with those massive axles. Good looking setup. Cost a little more then those steel shafts but I havnt heard many good things about the 9052's.

Have you thought about that hd suspension setup? Comes with those massive axles. Good looking setup. Cost a little more then those steel shafts but I havnt heard many good things about the 9052's.
the thing is that that the old ones that broke are the 6452 steel constant velocity ones.I have upgraded nearly everything so that kit wouldnt benefit my hoss sadly

Get the tekno ones. TRAXXAS made like 3 upgraded axles for their 3s line and they still break. This is their third attempt i believe there was a new axles released when the hoss came out. This one seem to be a new one they released recently.. you cant beat tekno. https://www.teknorc.com/shop/tkr685...steering-blocks-for-slashstmpd-4x4-front-6mm/
It claims to fit every traxxas 3s vehicle. Stay away from mip axles unless they updated their design

Last edited:
I've heard good things about the Tekno too.
I was looking into the Tekno parts when looking for thier center shaft they sell.
A good friend of mine is hardcore slash racer and advised them to me. 🤷‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back