A big welcome to all the new Arrma Forum members!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Well I just can't keep up anymore. There are literally 5 pages of new members since the last time I ran through to say hello to you all. Long hours are tying me up from spending time on the forum, so to all the newbs that have joined in the past month, here's a giant Notorious J welcome to you all. Hope you are enjoying it as much as I have over the past year and half.
1590543655861.png

I agree they are coming faster than ever.
Good times for sure.

Well, if any of them are like me...they need a way pass all this spare time we have on our hands thanks to good ol' Covid-19. And when you cant be out there bashing, what better place to be than here (or scouring the internet for parts you learned about here), learning about your vehicle or soaking up the plethora of knowledge and making new friends with a bunch of great, like-minded folks, who share a passion for this fantastic hobby.

Welcome to the band of brothers to all the newcomers!...Its great to have you! Cheers! ?

Well I just can't keep up anymore. There are literally 5 pages of new members since the last time I ran through to say hello to you all. Long hours are tying me up from spending time on the forum, so to all the newbs that have joined in the past month, here's a giant Notorious J welcome to you all. Hope you are enjoying it as much as I have over the past year and half.
View attachment 82815
Nice blanket welcome statement.

I recon its the cars that they have to offer these days ! Yer a little pricey hear in Australia but the WOW factor and fun is great ?
Are you notorious j’s lil brother?

And one more time. Apologies to all the new members if I can't welcome you one by one. There's about 3000 of you since I last checked. Hope you're enjoying the forum. On that note
1597763944151.png

Yeah I stopped trying to say hi. Every time there is a new product announcement there are like 20 per day join.

Seems crazy to answer everywhere, but I say thanks and hi ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back