Notorious Aftermarket bumpers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrokenBasher

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
I’m looking for front and rear bumpers for the noto and not having much luck.

I have a different body I want to mount to be able to line it up where it looks right over but it over hangs the front bumper and I’ll be removing the rear wing and wheelie bar while using this body as well. This body is a little bit longer than the stock Noto body.

I wish TBR was still in business as it looks like their front and rear bumpers would do the trick.

Is there any bumpers out there that will stick out further than stock? I would prefer not to have to fab anything but will go that route if I have to. Maybe the Kraton exb bumper? I don’t know if it sticks out further though.

That may actually work. Might pick them up from jennys for $20 and give them a go. I don’t need much clearance in the front about an inch further in the front and I can notch the body if need be. Here’s a picture of the clearance I’m looking for too.

68775686-B211-4B7C-AF58-9864A6842B79.jpeg

The outcast EXB sticks out 1/2” further.

The Mojave will be the extreme(bottom photo) with fireteam being the middle but you’ll need to raise that body to tuck them over. You’ll need a fireteam tower for the mounting holes since they’re screwed through(or custom drill).

Kraton/talion EXB might be the low profile one you need however…

499CF7FF-6C0D-4A83-AC6D-C1931CACE973.jpeg

1343F1B1-ADA4-4FD0-AB13-16B7790DAD53.jpeg

Last edited:
I can’t remember if the factory v5 notorious tower had those holes, Basherqueen makes things universal.

I actually just purchased these wing mounts today since the black has come back in stock.

I looked at RPM but the curved bumper didn’t appeal to me and I think it’s going to conflict with the body and either the body or the bumper will have to be customized.
The outcast EXB sticks out 1/2” further.

The Mojave will be the extreme(bottom photo) with fireteam being the middle but you’ll need to raise that body to tuck them over. You’ll need a fireteam tower for the mounting holes since they’re screwed through(or custom drill).

Kraton/talion EXB might be the low profile one you need however…

View attachment 293974

View attachment 293979

I like the Mojave bumper but it comes up much higher on the noto than the stock bumper. I’m thinking the outcast exb bumper will actually be the best solution for the body I’m wanting to mount. I can move the body back just a bit and tuck it behind the bumper and call it good.

It’s likely to get beaten and broken regardless anyways.

Last edited:
So I just did this and not sure if anyone has done it yet but I’m sure they have. I took the ever broken stock out wing mounts and turned them into a low pro wheelie bar. I trimmed them (not the best but just seeing how it works first) to go over the back of the rear diff housing and turned them upside down. Seems pretty solid with the force of hand and will allow use of various bodies without having to notch for the high pro wing mounts. May get a new set and use a dremel to get it more precise.

6FF9B6BD-4C2E-4DB5-BDC1-142FFE85D1BF.jpeg

F1450030-AE96-4589-AE74-B4566BC45D3C.jpeg

CB7A7FC1-132C-4889-8F7C-B546C8611927.jpeg

IDK if they are now but I know he is working on getting his stuff stateside, I remember him making a post a few weeks ago about it.
I looked at the website and had to use google site translator. Stated it can ship international but have to pay customs and all that to get it here.

Looks like good stuff though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back