Typhon Typhon TLR roller bumpers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abraksan

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon TLR
Will the bumpers that fit on the Typhon 6s also fit on the roller TLR. On the armma site i see the exb bumper listed as an optional part for the 6S and the TLR RTR but not for the TLR Roller.

Will the bumpers that fit on the Typhon 6s also fit on the roller TLR. On the armma site i see the exb bumper listed as an optional part for the 6S and the TLR RTR but not for the TLR Roller.
It should all be interchangeable, and both are Typhon and 6S. Do not hold me to that. Have you looked at the exploded drawings for each rig to compare where the screw holes align, chassis, etc.?

Technically you can run any bumper from any 6s car on any other 6s car, now whether or not the body fits afterwards is an entirely different story all together.

+1
I only went with Arrma SS skids on my TLRT. To protect the chassis, Fr and Rr. The only 6s rig that I didn't want a bumper on. I wanted it to appear and drive like a Track rig. No one runs bumpers on a buggy at the track. It has its drawbacks..
For bashing, yeah, a bumper is ok. Will add more mass and weight over the front end for sure, if that matters.

Last edited:
+1
I only went with Arrma SS skids on my TLRT. To protect the chassis, Fr and Rr. The only 6s rig that I didn't want a bumper on. I wanted it to appear and drive like a Track rig. No one runs bumpers on a buggy at the track. It has its drawbacks..
For bashing, yeah, a bumper is ok. Will add more mass and weight over the front end for sure, if that matters.

They do run bumpers at some tracks but they are usually the stock front bumpers or something like this.

1705716500868.png

T

Yes these are called bumpers as Track models go.
For bashers , they do nothing. They act more like skid plates or Chassis nose bumpers. They will never spare your wheels and front arms. What more effective larger basher bumpers do.
I get what you mean.

The standard K6s has a small one also. EXB K6 has the Extreme Bash Bumper. Typhon is even Smaller. Tucked in more.

1705730177618.jpeg

1705730304645.jpeg

1705730420150.jpeg

To me, a Typhon looks so awkward with a larger bumper. Any buggy does.:unsure:

thx for the replays. Bumper is not for the looks, its to give it some protection. Bought the tlr to be more at the track. Have had very little time for the hobby last year. Want to pick it up again, but not a a track. Just have fun on sand and in the forest. Hence the bumper question 😅

What works for you. There is no right or wrong way.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back