Granite Aluminum parts for the Granite Voltage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuseman30

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Voltage
Looking for some aluminum option parts for the Granite Voltage, but not having much luck. Does anyone have a good line on a reasonably priced source. Also, is anyone familiar with parts from other Arrma vehicles that will cross over to the Granite Voltage? Saw some aluminum A arms for the Fazon the other day and they look a perfect fit for the GV.

Nothing I know of crosses over but Integy makes aluminum parts (just search Granite Voltage on Integy.com). Why aluminum arms you will just end up breaking other stuff that the a-arms are attached to. If it's not broke don't need to look for what might be considered a upgraded part IMHO.
@Cheapbastard Thanks for the quick reply. I am familiar with Integy just not happy with the price. A-arms are just a start, looking to replace c-hubs and all (eventually). I agree and it’s not broken yet, aluminum just works better for longer.

@Fuseman30 Not sure if dimensions match but I saw aluminium parts on Aliexpress.com the other day. I had considered looking into doing that for my truck but I'm not completely sold on the idea yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back