Granite Granite Voltage Upgrades (Transmitter broke)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aweaver0608

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I wanted to simply replace the transmitter on my son's Granite Voltage 2WD however everything is on backorder.
Is there a transmitter that I can buy that would work with the stock ESC?
If not, what are the best options for a new transmitter?

I really appreciate all of the help. My son is looking forward to our weekend project of getting his RC car back up and running. :)
Happy to help.

PS it’s been a while but I think you might have to get creative for the ESC mounting. You can use gorilla tape to secure it but you still need a flat surface.

If you’re in the US I could 3D print and send one out quick. Free of charge. If you need it just send me a direct message with your address.

Happy to help.

PS it’s been a while but I think you might have to get creative for the ESC mounting. You can use gorilla tape to secure it but you still need a flat surface.

If you’re in the US I could 3D print and send one out quick. Free of charge. If you need it just send me a direct message with your address.
I really appreciate the offer. I'm going to give it my best shot tomorrow and if I run into any trouble I may take you up on that offer.

If the transmitter is the ATX101 and you haven't fixed the car yet I have one your welcome to have. It was hardly used. Let me know if you need it.

If the transmitter is the ATX101 and you haven't fixed the car yet I have one your welcome to have. It was hardly used. Let me know if you need it.
Man... I really appreciate it! I ended up replacing just about everything on the RC truck and it works great now... other than the fact that it tears through the spur gear. Now I'm trying to figure out how to keep the spur gear in good shape...

If you are still running the stock motor setup check your spur gear/ pinion gear mesh when you replace it. I have three granite voltage for the grandkids and only one spur gear has gone bad over the past two years. I noticed that the mesh was too tight from the factory and that was the cause. Once replaced and properly set the only issue now is an occasional replacement of the drive cups (have the drive cups on hand, they are the weak point and often out of stock). There should be the slightest amount of play between those gears, too tight and the spur will get chewed up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back