Amainhobbies acquires Hobby Town

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brick and mortar is an organization or business with a physical presence in a building or other structure. The term brick-and-mortar business is often used to refer to a company that possesses or leases retail shops, factory production facilities, or warehouses for its operations.
Hobby town is a actual store.
Already a thread on this champ.
I did not see it. Just saw the announcement on line to night.
Brick and mortar is an organization or business with a physical presence in a building or other structure. The term brick-and-mortar business is often used to refer to a company that possesses or leases retail shops, factory production facilities, or warehouses for its operations.
Hobby town is a actual walk in hobby store.

Hobbytown is a franchise company that you can pay a license to run your own local "Hobbytown" retail store. Each store is individually owned and operated. They provide the ordering software/portal, marketing materials, name, but I don't believe they are an actual distributor, and product came directly from distributors.

www.hobbytown.com is/was just a front for Amain that I'm sure paid a license fee to Hobbytown to be a webpage/portal to purchase stuff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back