Amainhobbies coupons no longer work on arrma products

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
Just letting you know that montly amainhobbies coupons no longer work on anything arrma branded. Idk when that became a thing but it happened between april and june
77277991-68F6-449F-9F04-7709D69B01B9.png

Never did
Years back there were periods where Coupons were not allowed with Arrma products before.
This is always subject to change.
RC is in Season now. No reason to push sales with coupons right now.

I was really sad to see all Arrma parts are recently no longer coupon eligible. I am assuming this is a stipulation Arrma(Horizon) put forth to their distributors.

I am sure if we all emailed Horizon they might change it back ;)

Last edited:
I thought the coupons never worked for actual rigs? I've used them for other stuff in the past but it's NEVER worked for actual rigs as far as I'm aware.

I thought the coupons never worked for actual rigs? I've used them for other stuff in the past but it's NEVER worked for actual rigs as far as I'm aware.
They did work. The restriction are on the manufacturer
Years back there were periods where Coupons were not allowed with Arrma products before.
This is always subject to change.
RC is in Season now. No reason to push sales with coupons right now.
We are in summer. The time where most rc gets sold. Not much rc get sold during winger in the middle of the snow and cold

They did work. The restriction are on the manufacturer

We are in summer. The time where most rc gets sold. Not much rc get sold during winger in the middle of the snow and cold
Those coupons never worked for arrma rigs man, I'm willing to bet money. Email amain and ask =P

Those coupons never worked for arrma rigs man, I'm willing to bet money. Email amain and ask =P
How much you want to bet? 😉
Just letting you know that montly amainhobbies coupons no longer work on anything arrma branded. Idk when that became a thing but it happened between april and june
View attachment 309171
Amain coupons haven't worked on anything Arrma, Axial or Duratrax since the Horizon takeover. They used to work back in the Hobbico days though.

How much you want to bet? 😉

Amain coupons haven't worked on anything Arrma, Axial or Duratrax since the Horizon takeover. They used to work back in the Hobbico days though.
I should have clarified! I meant since Ive been in the hobby which is just under 2 years. I have no clue what happened before that, I just know I've always not been able to use them on arrma rigs. Remind me to never bet you :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 309171

So what im seeing is.... you buying an infraction??
I want one too.😆

Not sure about complete RC's but it worked on Arrma parts. I had a bunch of Arrma items in my cart and one of their monthly coupons that worked fine.

Couple weeks later the same parts had a red lettered exclusion added to them and the coupon no longer worked.

Last edited:
Not sure about complete RC's but it worked on Arrma parts. I had a bunch of Arrma items in my cart and one of their monthly coupons that worked fine.

Couple weeks later the same parts had a red lettered exclusion added to them and the coupon no longer worked.
Weird it's always said that for me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back