New Kit Breaker in Town *Basement Racer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCbuzz

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Senton 3s
Just wanted give a shout out to Basement Racer, recently ordered a few things from their Ebay shop (they are also setting up a website Basementracer.com).

Not affiliated in any way but was really impressed with how good the service was (held my order because I needed a few extra parts). Packaged extremely well, customer service A+, and awesome to deal with.

Even refunded me the extra shipping above what they paid to ship it (I ordered a bunch of items). This is their company policy.

Thanks for helping support the RC Community!

I like to see newcomers to the market and appreciate the hard work they put into keeping us running, JennysRC's and all the others included!

Last edited:
Good to have more breakers. Just wish there was more here.

Just wanted give a shout out to Basement Racer, recently ordered a few things from their Ebay shop (they are also setting up a website Basementracer.com).

Not affiliated in any way but was really impressed with how good the service was (held my order because I needed a few extra parts). Packaged extremely well, customer service A+, and awesome to deal with.

Even refunded me the extra shipping above what they paid to ship it (I ordered a bunch of items). This is their company policy.

Thanks for helping support the RC Community!

I like to see newcomers to the market and appreciate the hard work they put into keeping us running, JennysRC's and all the others included!
I wasn't I got hubs that had stripped grub screws in the stub axles I mentioned it didn't even ask for a refund just an explanation.and he was an absolute jerk and then blocked me after giving a neutral reveiw.glad your turned out ok. I've tried talking to him about it but no response

Back