Angry sparrow review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishtank

work the hardest when no one is watching
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
So we’ve been testing the 2 angry sparrows we build. One straight axle one portal the portal axle got Treal links the straight axle got Mofo links. The Mofo links have much tighter fitting links so the rig doesn’t bounce around erratically it’s much more controlled you get a little less articulation but I feel the rig is more smooth and balanced.
IMG_8977.png
IMG_8976.png
IMG_8975.png
IMG_8974.png
IMG_8973.png
IMG_8972.png
IMG_8971.png
IMG_8970.png
IMG_8969.png

Interesting. I seldom hear anything negative about Treal crawler parts. I know they’re struggling with some fitment issues for their basher products, but I thought they were sort of like the aspiring Vitavon brand for crawlers.

Interesting. I seldom hear anything negative about Treal crawler parts. I know they’re struggling with some fitment issues for their basher products, but I thought they were sort of like the aspiring Vitavon brand for crawlers.
Not trying to be negative just something I noticed. The big difference the mofo brand use a rubber gasket while the Treal do not so that tightens the tolerance but there’s also move movement in the area round the ball. I ordered a set of mofo and I’m going to replace the Treal and see what the difference is really.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back