RC Review - 100K Subs coming soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is ok. He got his jump into Youtube strictly with Crawlers, how I found him 5 years ago when I got into my Crawlers. He was best with Crawlers IMHO.
Then he moved over to basher models to create more YT content. And he was still learning them last videos I saw. Been a while since.:unsure:
I find him boring sometimes. But he is ok. I don't sub.

He did a few good servo demos and tested various brands against their claimed specs. He knows servos well for sure.(y)(y)

Last edited:
He is ok. He got his jump into Youtube strictly with Crawlers, how I found him 5 years ago when I got into my Crawlers. He was best with Crawlers IMHO.
Then he moved over to basher models to create more YT content. And he was still learning them last videos I saw. Been a while since.:unsure:
I find him boring sometimes. But he is ok.

I know what you mean. I think he's trained in communications because he's clear when he speaks which means he has a slow cadence. Try speeding it up to 1.5x and it's a more conversational gate.

As a side note, he's local to me so I know the spots he playing. Since he tests stuff I can save a bunch of time for the same obstacles.

I loved his servo testing videos. It' s a nice set up and confirms I don't want a chatterbox Savox servo.

I always knew he was in Cali. He would run into other Crawler YT'ers on occasion. He knows how to Crawl well for sure.
I feel the exact same way about the Sav 1210's specifically. They are always screaming trying to struggle to stay at Center. They have horrible Potentiometers.... The 2 new ones I had right out the box. Sav. USA took them back and sent the exact same ones back untouched after 2 months and told me SOL, otherwise the gear train and motors are quite strong and fast. Just that the Pots. suck. Never buying any Sav. again. I was out $150. for the 2 of them. (n)
Yet so many love their 1210's.:unsure:
I'll stay with my el cheapo DS3235 's off AMZ, $34. now thank you. $150, buys a lot of those.:giggle:

I always knew he was in Cali. He would run into other Crawler YT'ers on occasion. He knows how to Crawl well for sure.
I feel the exact same way about the Sav 1201's specifically. They are always screaming trying to struggle to stay at Center. They have horrible Potentiometers.... The 2 new ones I had right out the box. Sav. USA took them back and sent the exact same ones back untouched after 2 months and told me SOL, otherwise the gear train and motors are quite strong and fast. Just that the Pots. suck. Never buying any Sav. again. I was out $150. for the 2 of them. (n)
Yet so many love their 1210's.:unsure:

I drank the Kool Aid and took the plunge to the ProTek 1KTBL. It's a beast but what a PITA to wire up, all because of the Traxxas micro servos you love so much. It's a great servo but probably more than I will ever need.

In general I've been running ProTek servos in everything I can and they are solid for my applications. I'm not sure about a light weight buggy, but I don't have one yet either.

BTW another local YT'r is leaving Cali. Not sure why but it's Cali so there could be any number of reasons.
https://www.youtube.com/@RCGirl

RC Girl is cool also. I liked when she went to Axialfest. She holds her own.
Protek's are some awesome servos no doubt. Never had one. But they are quite popular with the serious race crowd for some years now.

I sub to his channel. He seems about as genuine as it gets to YouTubers. For me (non crawler) he doesn't do a lot of videos that really interest me. But I'll watch the one's that pertain to what I do.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back