Nebraska Any bash spots in omaha

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m also from Omaha...but brand new to this stuff. I heard Hobby Plex has race nights on Fridays, but I think that’s structured racing. So far I’ve just been bashing in my yard and at Hanscom Park, but there’s nothing real great there for it.

I’m also from Omaha...but brand new to this stuff. I heard Hobby Plex has race nights on Fridays, but I think that’s structured racing. So far I’ve just been bashing in my yard and at Hanscom Park, but there’s nothing real great there for it.
Hit the skate park there.

Wait.......what?! Hanscom has a skatepark? I mean, it’s a huge park, but did I somehow miss that?!
Never heard of that park might have to meet ya there sometime man!
The skate park I go to is at semore park, think that's what it's called. Just google skate park!

you should bash at Berkshire Hathaway and post it!!!

I mean, I could go bash at Warren’s house, for maybe 30 seconds or so. Ha ha!

Ah ok, I thought you were saying the skatepark at Hanscom. I don’t think there is one. I usually just mess around on the random hills, slopes, etc.

I mean, I could go bash at Warren’s house, for maybe 30 seconds or so. Ha ha!

Ah ok, I thought you were saying the skatepark at Hanscom. I don’t think there is one. I usually just mess around on the random hills, slopes, etc.

either would be awesome!!

Oh, Hanscom Park? It’s a big park at 32nd and Center.
Ic, maybe if we get another nice day I will swing up there. And test out the new transformed typhon!
Ic, maybe if we get another nice day I will swing up there. And test out the new transformed typhon!
[/QUO

If your
If your ever in Lincoln hit up, the bmx track

Attachments

• 20191208_212956.jpg
    20191208_212956.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 63

Oh nice! There is nothing that’s “great” for bashing, but it’s a huge park so lots of opportunities to find some fun jumps, etc. Have fun!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back