Big Rock Anybody used Hobao shocks on their Arrma 3s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitch

Reaction score
Sorry for another thread on the topic. I've seen that these are the right length for the rear, and on sale. Has anybody tried Hobao shocks on the 3s? Thanks

Sorry for another thread on the topic. I've seen that these are the right length for the rear, and on sale. Has anybody tried Hobao shocks on the 3s? Thanks
They should be very good
Talking about hoboa i watched an mtx run and it runs so nice. went trought the piston holes and oil on it and im going to change the oil on my nero. my pistons are too big and i bottom out very fast and hard despite having 3 times the ground travel of a kraton 6s. Hobao is the sleeper brand that beats everything like the teknos. Sad theres almost nothing for them here in canada

Anything is possible if you have an imagination and common sense. Hobao makes some sweet quality parts too.

I rocked the Big Bore for a long time before I got the Typhon 6S shocks during COVID and could not get anything. Big Bore worked well, but negative are parts. However, the original seller did send me all the internals upon asking if I needed to service one, all under $10 for a bag of shock parts.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr....l1313&_nkw=big+bore+big+rock+shocks&_sacat=0

As stated above the other is a good name worth a try.

I rocked the Big Bore for a long time before I got the Typhon 6S shocks during COVID and could not get anything. Big Bore worked well, but negative are parts. However, the original seller did send me all the internals upon asking if I needed to service one, all under $10 for a bag of shock parts.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr....l1313&_nkw=big+bore+big+rock+shocks&_sacat=0

As stated above the other is a good name worth a try.
I second the Typhon 6s shocks. Solid performers, for sure.

Just install a complete set of TLRs on my BRCC. A tad pricey, but well worth it.

Not hobao but I run kyosho mp9 shocks.. Absolutely love them on there.

If I ever actually order a chassis for my mp9 ill switch them out for arrma 6s shocks.

20230620_130013.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back