SOLD / FOUND Anycubic mega free!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.Rambo

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon TLR
  4. Infraction 4x4
Anyone here interested in a Anycubic mega pro that has a TO sensor fail for $0.00 (free)+shipping?

I'm sure it can be repaired easily. Everything turns on and works as it should.There's even a brand new hotend installed. Only this is, I'm getting a "TO" sensor error. Hotend won't heat up. temperature sensor works still. I would dig into it if I had the time. Right now, it's just a giant paper weight waiting for the right person to show it some love. Let me know if anyone here or anyone you know is interested. If not, I'll be throwing it in the recycling bin 😟. Thought I'd offer it up before it hit the dumps. Also, if there are just parts you want for it lmk. I'll take it off for you. All I ask is shipping! Thanks for looking!

The Generosity of this great community are Boundless!

I have more than my share of parts and equipment ,received from our Awesome AF members.. 🙏

Let's give others a chance also.
👍

Would this be an upgrade over an ender 3 pro?

Yes.
Because Ender 3 Pro ,only comes with a Single Z-axis stepper and lead screw.

Anycubic Mega comes with Dual Z-axis Steppers and screws for much better precision control.

Holy smokes! You guys are fast! Actually, I've been super busy today and haven't had time to look at this since I posted. After getting all caught up, I actually got a few guys lined up.. I'll go in order. If the first guy bails out, 2nd guy gets a chance. There's a 3rd and 4th. I'll leave it at that.. 😐

And for the next new owner of this printer who wants to take a crack at fixing the

[ T0 Sensor Error ]

The Cliff Notes version -

A Long Detailed version (in case the CN didn't do the trick) >>

Back