Big Rock Anyone got spares for big rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hampton15

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Hello im 14 and broke, just wondering if anyone has any spare parts they can give me, i can pay a little bit but not much, thank you.

I don't have any of the 4x4 line Arrmas. All 6s stuff here.
Maybe if you mention specifically what you need, others may offer some parts, IDK.
Sometimes, others would only ask you pay the shipping. Fair enough.:unsure:
You have both a Vorteks and a BRCC???
This hobby reqires some coin in your pocket no doubt. Maybe a part time gig can get you going?
How I started 35+ years ago when I was young. My parents couldn't afford to support this expensive hobby. Driving them more carefully is a start?? Driving these 4x4 Arrmas like all the YT influencers do will always $cost$.
Just some food for thought.
FWIW this is a good clean hobby that will take you through your adult years. Don't give up. This hobby kept me off the streets, taught me much and and kept me out of trouble. My parents were all for that. (y) So I did have some support in this regard. Just that it gets expensive, you need to pay to play.
Good luck.:cool:

Last edited:
I don't have any of the 4x4 line Arrmas. All 6s stuff here.
Maybe if you mention specifically what you need, others may offer some parts, IDK.
Sometimes, others would only ask you pay the shipping. Fair enough.:unsure:
You have both a Vorteks and a BRCC???
This hobby reqires some coin in your pocket no doubt. Maybe a part time gig can get you going?
How I started 35+ years ago when I was young. My parents couldn't afford to support this expensive hobby. Driving them more carefully is a start?? Driving these 4x4 Arrmas like all the YT influencers do will always $cost$.
Just some food for thought.
FWIW this is a good clean hobby that will take you through your adult years. Don't give up. This hobby kept me off the streets, taught me much and and kept me out of trouble. My parents were all for that. (y) So I did have some support in this regard. Just that it gets exensive, you need to pay to play.
Good luck.:cool:
ok thank you so much for your help

Hang tight . Other members may jump in. :cool:
JennysRC.com has the way cheapest parts. A "kitbreaker" website. Most of us here use JennysRC.
Otherwise many of us simply could not afford this hobby.
I would look into that site when you get a chance.
Good to get a "list" of parts you need. Refer to your manual. Go to Arrma-RC.com and download a copy if you lost yours. The BRCC Blow-Up diagram is your bible, FWIW.

https://jennysrc.com/collections/arrma-big-rock-crew-cab-3s-ar102711

Last edited:
Hello im 14 and broke, just wondering if anyone has any spare parts they can give me, i can pay a little bit but not much, thank you.
Hey bud! We've all been there! What is it that you need? I'm sure most of us are willing to help a little bit! Not saying we will all empty our stashes, but who hasn't needed a little help now and again?

Hey bud! We've all been there! What is it that you need? I'm sure most of us are willing to help a little bit! Not saying we will all empty our stashes, but who hasn't needed a little help now and again?
i need a spur gear i just had to pay out on a new esc and my chore money pays me after september
you don't have to but if so thank you so much

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back