Texas Anyone here from San Antonio or Bexar County?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LudeNation

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Notorious
  5. Senton 3s
Want to hit up McAllister Park Pump Track! Link and pictures to park below.
https://maps.app.goo.gl/Ehf2HJVWtDeXSNV48

Screenshot_20211207-090424_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20211207-090453_Maps.jpg

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Yeah it’s pretty cool there just super crowded weekends and off school days. I’ve tried to go there twice now and it was too much.

There’s a pool style skate park my kid and I like over in lady bird Johnson park. There’s another skate park in live oak we haven’t hit yet.
We go out here every weekend lmk if you wanna bash.
Live Oak Park Lake Entrance
https://maps.app.goo.gl/ZFNfo8ASy4FVNemj6

Thanks man, that’s good to know. I’ll keep it in mind when I can start getting out and about again. Right now I only have time to go to the neighborhood parks when I take my kid.

What up I'm in sa near 1604 and Bandera I got a good spot here lmk dirt jumps and all but I am searching for others

What up I'm in sa near 1604 and Bandera I got a good spot here lmk dirt jumps and all but I am searching for others
where do you go? I live on far west side of sa looking for more spots. Been mostly just bashing at local subdivision construction sites.

where do you go? I live on far west side of sa looking for more spots. Been mostly just bashing at local subdivision construction sites.
OP Schnabel park has some good spots with jumps. The guys over at Alamo city hobby pointed it out me to it a while back, so they may be able to help you if you go by there and talk to them. I have mountain biked that park a few times, years ago , and I’ve seen some really good spots not too far from the entrance. I just forget exactly where are they are.
There’s a small skate park in Boerne, but it’s a bit limited. There’s another skate park over on the north east side of town that I’ve been to a couple years ago, but again I forget exactly where it was. It was good though. I know there’s a skate park over on the west side, just Google search it.
McAllister park bicycle pump track. I’ve been to a few times. It’s OK. I know a lot of guys will meet there on the weekends, I’ve seen the Facebook groups. There’s a dude with a private track in Timberwood Park. Search Facebook for it. Search Google for a motocross track over far East, just outside of San Antonio. We researched it and we’re set up to go, but then I hurt my neck again. Good luck man!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back