Texas San antonio lets go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YeahwhynotRC

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So I'm taking my son out the only place we go is op Schnabel park on Bandera rd does anyone have any other spots to go where it's a pull up and bash for a bit preferable on dirt

Thread type
Wanting to Meetup
McAllister park bike pump track is ok.
That's where I got into an argument with Mr tight shorts. So I would keep an eye on that bag of air. Honestly, the bike pump track is really bad for jumps because it's uneven, causing your RC to launch sideways sometimes. The good part of is that the field next to the crappy bike area is huge and it's general purpose. Another air head might be bothered by it (it happened to me at the other park called Tom Slick off the 151/410 area). But who cares. And yes, Tom Slick Park has a big general purpose field too, but it gets crowded during the weekends. McAllister too. Too many people have moved to San Antonio. It's starting to suck 😂. Culebra Creek Park also has a big area. I go to those places during the week. Almost never during the weekends. I miss the virus thing. There was NOBODY anywhere! Sorry for the rant, but I really hate people. I only like you people here and a handful of people in my life 😂😂. On the weekends I prefer to go to one of the schools and play where there are open areas. Nobody there, the cops don't care and I use my ramp. No dog crap everywhere and dumb annoying humans in my way 😂. So the schools with big open areas are the best spots indeed!

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:That's where I got into an argument with Mr tight shorts. So I would keep an eye on that bag of air. Honestly, the bike pump track is really bad for jumps because it's uneven, causing your RC to launch sideways sometimes. The good part of is that the field next to the crappy bike area is huge and it's general purpose. Another air head might be bothered by it (it happened to me at the other park called Tom Slick off the 151/410 area). But who cares. And yes, Tom Slick Park has a big general purpose field too, but it gets crowded during the weekends. McAllister too. Too many people have moved to San Antonio. It's starting to suck 😂. Culebra Creek Park also has a big area. I go to those places during the week. Almost never during the weekends. I miss the virus thing. There was NOBODY anywhere! Sorry for the rant, but I really hate people. I only like you people here and a handful of people in my life 😂😂
:LOL: :LOL: Mr. Tight shorts.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hi guys, just joined. I live here in San Antonio and from what I’ve read here it seems that it can be fine or not at these parks. I do live by the Tom Slick park and was really hoping to use the general area you mentioned right off the highway. I plan to go during the week early maybe to avoid some folks. I have a Savage X nitro but also plan to get a 1/5 gas as well. Do you think I can go out during the week and it can work out? Thanks y’all

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back