Maryland Anyone in the immediate BWI area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fredw90

Reaction score
Just looking for fellow bashers, on or off road. Mainly off-road.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
Dang.....born and lived in Silver Spring till I was 8. Now live in Western MD....Washington county.....so not immediate BWI area. I do have a dirt track in my backyard though. :unsure:;)(y)😁✌️

Dammit I need to find some people in this area, Ive got a local school field that I go to but looking for other places in this general area. Its nice having a place 5 mins from home.

Dammit I need to find some people in this area, Ive got a local school field that I go to but looking for other places in this general area. Its nice having a place 5 mins from home.
What school field? I’ve been selling off my RC’s.

At lindale. The xmaxx is big enough to jump the hill n the back side near the track. The teknos I launch 🚀 right near the basketball court.
I’ve ran my stuff at nearly every park or school in that area. I actually built a ramp and would take that some places. My RC’s don’t get much use anymore, actually selling another tomorrow. Someone tried trading me a Xmaxx w/cash for my K8! (Listed on Craigslist)

Last edited:
I’ve ran my stuff at nearly every park or school in that area. I actually built a ramp and would take that some places. My RC’s don’t get much use anymore, actually selling another tomorrow. Someone tried trading me a Xmaxx w/cash for my K8! (Listed on Craigslist)
That was me I bet 🤣🤣. Not many people search Craigslist anymore.

I live in southern Maryland, about a bit over an hour drive. I wish I was closer - I'd love to get together for a bash session.
I’d be down to find somewhere halfway in between, but I think for both our sakes it’s gonna have to be somewhere good to make it worth while.

Dundalk here. Across the key bridge
Mainly offroad here. I have a slash and rustler. Mainly street bash, grass fields, baseball diamonds.
Bear creek park. Ft howard, north point state park. Some locations I go too.

Waiting for this damn weather to warm up and the ground to dry out. Getting tired of cleaning up mud all the time. Switched to airborne rcs for right now but the cold weather still sucks.

Back