Kraton Anyone running genace 6s 120c 6800mah in their kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martyrc

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I've seen some vids on youtube, and the one concern I have with these, is that they stick out slightly from the chassis leaving the edge exposed to hits.
Anyone ran into issues with this?

I have a V3 & a 6s battery does in fact stick out past the chassis a bit. The corner of the battery about 1/4" or so. The V5 chassis in that area comes back further so maybe the battery is fully inside the chassis. Looks like it will. Check out this old thread of comparison of the two. Maybe it'll help. Or could find another thread w a pic of battery in a V5 chassis.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/replacing-kraton-v4-with-v5-chassis-compatibility.45425/

I have a V3 & a 6s battery does in fact stick out past the chassis a bit. The corner of the battery about 1/4" or so. The V5 chassis in that area comes back further so maybe the battery is fully inside the chassis. Looks like it will. Check out this old thread of comparison of the two. Maybe it'll help. Or could find another thread w a pic of battery in a V5 chassis.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/replacing-kraton-v4-with-v5-chassis-compatibility.45425/
I know for a fact the genace battery will stick out a bit with the new EXB as I have seen the combo on youtube. Look up jason perrin, he does a video on them.

Have you ever damaged ur batteries because they stick out a bit?

I found this video. Is this what you found? In this video that EXB is the V3/4 EXB roller Kraton ARA106053 with the smaller chassis. No, I've never had problems with a battery getting damaged in my V3. I wrap the ends in heat proof cloth tape.

I found this video. Is this what you found? In this video that EXB is the V3/4 EXB roller Kraton ARA106053 with the smaller chassis. No, I've never had problems with a battery getting damaged in my V3. I wrap the ends in heat proof cloth tape.
That's the one, yeah. Seems like I have gotten it a bit mixed up. Been watching too many vids on these trucks lately 😂 So the new exb got a bigger chassis, got it. I thought it was the same.

That's the one, yeah. Seems like I have gotten it a bit mixed up. Been watching too many vids on these trucks lately 😂 So the new exb got a bigger chassis, got it. I thought it was the same.
No worries. Just wanted to help out. Enjoy that EXB dude! Vids of it look awesome. Jay Tee RC on YT had several reviews of it. And bashed it & did some speed runs.

Last edited:
Back