Kraton Powerhobby 579mg in kraton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimGoheen

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I'm putting this powerhobby 579mg servo in my kraton 6s. It doesn't quite fit the servo saver the same. Has anyone used this servo in theirs?

20240223_183615.jpg

20240223_183547.jpg

Another fix, my way of doing it, is get rid of the rubber gromets and direct mount that puppy. It is a beast and needs no shock protection :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Or you can put a spacer "washer" and longer screw in the connection on the servo saver, this is totally fine as well.

Both of these are acceptable and free!!

In looing at @332_rc pictures that is exactly what he has done, he put spacers on the link connection to the server saver.

Another fix, my way of doing it, is get rid of the rubber gromets and direct mount that puppy. It is a beast and needs no shock protection :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Or you can put a spacer "washer" and longer screw in the connection on the servo saver, this is totally fine as well.

Both of these are acceptable and free!!

In looing at @332_rc pictures that is exactly what he has done, he put spacers on the link connection to the server saver.
Yep. And a adjustable link because the servo was so tall it messed with centering. I was able to correct it with that & get it dialed in just right.

Yep. And a adjustable link because the servo was so tall it messed with centering. I was able to correct it with that & get it dialed in just right.
You also direct mount without rubber grommets (y) , do to these newer servos being so beefy we almost don't even need servo savers anymore either. On almost all my trucks I run with an almost fully locked servo saver and direct mounted servos haha. They handle it just fine.

You can also tap the arrma 23T offset horn on with a brass hammer in a literal “pinch”.

Oh god... No don't do that... Ever!! Why am i not surprised you'd suggest this. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Cuz you use cheap servos without hardened steel gears? Not sure, I’m actually a “real” engineer and understand material science. Software guys are like paleontologists/dentists of the doctor world.

Edit- It still costs exactly 0 dollars to mind your own business…

Last edited:
Cuz you use cheap servos without hardened steel gears? Not sure, I’m actually an “real” engineer and understand material science.
I do enjoy schoolin you hahahha, these are the type of servos I use.... $200 each little boi - Titanium geared lolol, look em up!!

We have had these debates before lol, you lose everytime, just look below, So you have $200 servos, and 4 of them. No you don't!! And engineer hahhaha don't make me copy and paste some of your engineer stuff you say "Just like oh smash it on with a hammer if you need to. HAHAHHA". I actually am an engineer for Volkswagen lol, A fortune 500 company. u?

To any admin that will be like hey guys chill out, I said not to smash a 23t onto a 25t, he is the one that said i use crap servos and he is a real engineer. Just don't be bias and note that this time. lolol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I spoke the truth he just tried to insult with very bad results

PXL_20230902_104451446.jpg
PXL_20230826_024021690.jpg

The fun thing I love about forum warriors, Just like on RCTalk lol. And all the non RC forums I do as well. I can back up "literally" everything i say with pictures and videos or i wouldn't say it, but they just always say how much experience they have and that i should trust their word because they have done something for 50 years or that they are a space rocket engineer so they know best. hahah. Why boast... Why not just prove it like I do literally every time.

Last edited:
Back