SOLD / FOUND Anyone want to fix up an old HPI Savage 21 Nitro Truck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HZRDOS

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Outcast EXB
  4. Talion EXB
I bought this truck new back in 2003 or so. Used to love this thing. Did some upgrades here and there and drove it until engine seized. Shelved it for like 8 or 9 years. Gave it to a friend who bought a new engine and put in, and it ran great for him for a few years. Engine seized, he boxed it up and it sat in his garage. Was at his house earlier this year, and we started talking about it - he asked if I wanted it back, I said sure. That was in May, it is still in the box, and I honestly just don't want to spend the time to get it back running. a good nitro engine looks to only cost little over $100, and pretty sure that is all it needs (and a body). Cool truck - loved the 2-speed tranny when it would kick into 2nd gear!

Anyways - pretty sure every single part is there. Diffs and drivetrain still feels great, all hubs, etc feel good. Has the original transmitter, all electronics, etc. Before it was put in the box - all ran fine other than the engine. Even have the original manual.

Free to good home - buyer pays shipping. We will calculate the box size and weight, I will give the info to the buyer and have them send me a shipping label to put on the box for them. I just really want someone to bring this rig back to life and post a video of it running!

1661968440020.png

1661968468975.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back