For Sale Reds Racing 721 Pro Scuderia Superveloce .21 7port Nitro Race Engines (2)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Littlemotor

My Member is Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
**BRAND NEW IN BOX**

$450 per engine.

These are brand new spares. Never ran. Can disassemble upon request to show internals. Never seen a drop of fuel. Stored w/Bones Motorsports after run oil in my climate controlled hobby room. Head shimmed for 30% nitro fuel w/hot plug @ .026”.

I have (2) identical engines to sell, both complete with registration paperwork/supporting serial numbers, and inspections signed off by Mario Rossi as pictured..

These are WICKED FAST motors. Never let me down, just have an abundance of spares, and running out of room.

While this is my first listing here on AF, on Fakebook, and several other forums, I have stellar feedback, take my sales very seriously, and have tons of screenshots, and vouches from previous sales in RC, as well as my 1:1 racecar, and Fbody groups. There’s also two longtime members here on the board that can attest to the quality of my stuff, as well as my character. If you’re a serious buyer, simply let me know, and I’ll DM them as I’m certain they’ll be more than happy to verify that statement.

I live about 35min from Raleigh, NC. I’m about 5min from Jordan Lake, just off of Hwy64 in Pittsboro.

Photos are accurate, and less than a month old. I’m a moderator on a private Tekno classifieds group, and that’s my name over there (on the paper in the photos).

I’m also literally the halfway point between WORC, and Zoo City RC in Lucama, and Asheboro.

IMG_2436.jpeg

IMG_2435.jpeg

IMG_2434.jpeg

IMG_2433.jpeg

IMG_2432.jpeg

IMG_2431.jpeg

IMG_2430.jpeg

IMG_2429.jpeg

IMG_2241.jpeg

So if I wanted to say it was sold, I would’ve. Hence requesting mods just lock it up which has been done many times before. Or we could just keep bumping it to the top for no reason? 🤷🏻‍♂️
No harm here dude, just a misunderstanding I guess 🙂

Back