Notorious Are gpm parts good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think they make good parts. I only have a servo saver on 1 rig. The general consensus is in this order:
Scorched
Basherquenn
Vitavon
GPM/Hot Racing

If you're just street bashing or rippin around it's just fine. But metal arms might cause more problems, like breakages elsewhere, if you're doing any kind of hard bashing like big jumps.

Think they make good parts. I only have a servo saver on 1 rig. The general consensus is in this order:
Scorched
Basherquenn
Vitavon
GPM/Hot Racing

If you're just street bashing or rippin around it's just fine. But metal arms might cause more problems, like breakages elsewhere, if you're doing any kind of hard bashing like big jumps.
Do you think I should add a better servo on the notorious

I have a gpm servo SAVER on one of my 8s rigs. I would run the stock servo until it dies.
Haha I just got gpm suspension blocks, bellcrank and steering links for my k8s. figured I'd save some money and the parts look quality enough for me. I think gpm is hit or miss. some stuff nice and some stuff isn't.

Haha I just got gpm suspension blocks, bellcrank and steering links for my k8s. figured I'd save some money and the parts look quality enough for me. I think gpm is hit or miss. some stuff nice and some stuff isn't.
Let me know how fitment is! 👊🏼

Their XLWB center dogbones have been extremely robust for me, the pins are laughing at my welded out drive/input cups where mugen and Arrma pins wore out quickly.

20230319_125206.jpg

Yessir! I'm hoping I don't regret buying the steering links but my stock ones got so worn out the slop is nuts! and we all know the steering slop on the 8s rigs is bad enough even when it's new :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back